Seattle Totems/Thunderbirds Concept (Alternate and RR added)

B-mer

On 3/31/2023 at 6:55 AM, B-mer said:

I didn't really think that at all, but can see where you'd say that. I'm sticking with the colors so maybe i'll think of a new jersey design.

Spent some more time on the logo. I'm much happier with this, even though i based it more on the Seahawks logo, i tried to make enough changes to differentiate it. But then again maybe i like it because i like the Seahawk logo so much....

spacer.png

I'm wondering if a thin turquoise stroke around it would help add a little more of that color and make it stand out, particularly on the white backdrop.

I'd like to see how this logo looks with other current NHL crests.

• 4 months later...

This really deserves commendation; it's a very good concept and nails what can be (at least in my opinion) a really difficult art style. If I was a sports novice and had no familiarity with the NHL, I would not be able to tell you which logo is not for an actual team. It holds up against the rest of the league very well in my opinion.

• Love 1

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Thanks everyone. I'm actually revisiting this logo and the secondary mark to clean up some of the lines and stuff, so i'll post an update. I still feel the right side behind the white cheek/eye line is missing something, or an element that better ties it together. Been trying to think of an alternate uniform as well so we'll see where that takes me. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Breaking News! The Seattle Thunderbirds/Totems (I still can't decide on which works best for this) have released their new alternate uniform. Incorporating design elements from Seattle sports history, this new uniform represents the city and community. The 'seattle' wordmark ties back to the Seattle Pilots, the curved chest stripe harkens back to the Seattle Supersonics, and an embossed pattern with a Pacific Northwest S glyph on the main stripe and back numbers.

spacer.png

• Like 4

• B-mer changed the title to Seattle Totems/Thunderbirds Concept (Alternate added 12/11)
  • B-mer changed the title to Seattle Totems/Thunderbirds Concept (Alternate and RR added)