Minnesota wild alternate jersey

puckcool22

About the logo I use as the crest on my design.  I originally had the state outline with MW on it as the main logo, but several people really didn't like that, so I moved it to the shoulders.  I didn't wan to use the bear head as the crest because it is already used on the home and roads and I think teams should use differant logos on the third.  I was having trouble dreaming up a new idea for a logo, so I just used the circle WILD logo.  I really like Mockba's logo.  That design is incredible.  

I'm only using the circle logo until I get something better on there.

Mockba's logo would work perfectly except that it is mainly red.  I want to keep the jersey red, and it disappears on it.  I also would like to keep the trees in the logo green.  What can be done to fix it and have it look good.

yes, the third jersey should be red. but lets keep the state outline off of them.

imagine a sharks jersey with the california state outline on it, how cheesy would that look!

Well different things work for different teams. It woudn't work for the sharks, because they have non-traditional jerseys, more than one team in the state, and they are not named after the state. IMO, you should only be named after the state if you are the only one in the state, unless you were the first. Did the Panthers and Lightning come in in the same year? If so, niether should have Florida, and if the Panthers were last they still shouldn't. The ironic thing is TB is the one with a state logo.

yes, the third jersey should be red. but lets keep the state outline off of them.

imagine a sharks jersey with the california state outline on it, how cheesy would that look!

That's because the state outline of California is condusive to almost nothing. Much like the state itself. :laugh:

As STL said, it's one of those things that work for certain states. Living in Minnesota, I can assure you that the state outline gets used for alot of things; there's a big connection with it by people here, for some reason.

See also: Idaho, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, and kindof New Jersey (the old-old Nets logo).

EDIT: Since someone (I won't name colo...names) complained at me about it, the first line wasn't meant to be a serious slam on California. It was a joke. YMMV, HTH, TY.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Ow!  Low Blow! JK

I agree, the jersey should be red, but it should have that "Wild Animal" logo and that minnesota "state of hockey" on the shoulder but Sabres' logo is awesome!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

a little off topic but how about them wild. this team is really doing something special. as a die hard flyers fan, with my team being out AGAIN, i have to say i am starting to love this team and all that they are doing for hockey in minnesota.  even though they have only been in the league for 2 years, their fans deserve this for all that they were put through with the north stars. i glad this expansion team is winning as opposed to say atlanta or nashville. minnesota is a true hockey state.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I have a page up on my site devoted to possible Wild logos.  Logos with red backrounds would be used as the crest logo.  Logos with green backrounds would be shoulder logos.  Which ones look best.  I want to know what combination of red backround and green backround logos look best toghether for use on my jersey.  Red 1 is a recoloration of Mockba's logo.  Credit is given on the page.  Green 2 is a takeoff on the old Northstars logo.  The center spire of the W is a tree.

Please give me input.

Wild Logos

alright. Red one and Red 5 now have green trees.  A Red 6 has been added.  Red 6 was just a random idea that isn't very good.  I'm deciding between Red 1,3,5 for the main logo(Red 3 is mine, Red 1&5 are Mockba colorations) if Mockba lets me use them.  For the shoulder I'll use green 2 or 3.  Probably 3 because 2 isn't very good, but the point is I won't use green 1 on the shoulders because there will be a Minnesota outline on the crest.

Wild Logos

Archived