Browns Field Art: Brownie Elf included

Burning River

This weekend the Browns are celebrating their 40th Anniversay of their last Championship. They former players will be part of Pre-Game festivities and such. The rumor is that the Brownie Elf will be part of the Field Artwork for tomorrows game. I'm not sure if it's at the 50, or possibly just a special enzone. It will be cool to see.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm pretty sure the other Browns fans will enjoy seeing it as well.

Whatever they do, get rid of the 3-D helmet at the 50!!

i still don't know why the browns don't bring back a modernization of the elf. i've always loved that logo.

Because nothing strikes fear in the hearts of the opposition like a psychotic-looking elf :P

QPR%20Sig.png

It was not what I was expecting. In the enzone, there was a "Coin" drawn with a 40 in it. Behind the 40 was an outline of the elf. It wasn't really too visible.

Ho hum... same 3-D helmet at the 50.

I know... I know... An Elf may not be intimidating. But, tell me.. Is a Dolphin? Sports is about mascots. AFL Football has Swans and Kangaroos.

I'll take the Brownie!

one time i used the original notre dame leprechaun as inspiration and made a modernization of brownie. if you want you can check it out at the hometeam haulover 2 or it has it own post from way back when.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived