Colorado Buffaloes Concept

TFoA

First off, I would like to say that the Colorado X-Line logo is one of my top five favorite logos in college, besides the X-Line Texas, Michigan, the original North Dakota, and Miami's X-Line... But since most of those schools normally can't be touched because of the tradition, I decided that I'd try to come up with something for Colorado... So utilizing the X-Line logo, and knowing that Nike is their manufacturer, I came up with this in somewhat of a Nike trend in the striping... It's most obvious in the away uniform... So here it is

ColoradoBuffaloesFootballConcept.png

C&C would be lovelyfied

yeah, i think you have to keep the gold helmets, and i actually do like the CU w/ buffalo logo better. the xline might be good on the sleeve though? that pats-like font looks great though. more teams should use that style. its a great twist on a classic block number.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived