DCarp1231’s Best & Worst Matchups of NFL Week 7

It was actually pretty hard to find any bad matchups outside of one particular nearly devoid of any color. Let’s get into it-

Best

Raiders @ Bears

You cannot go wrong with two of the best classic uniforms. Just an absolutely beautiful ALL TIMER.

spacer.png

Chargers @ Chiefs

Stunning. Gorgeous. Sensational. The reds, yellows, and blue. Everything here is perfect.

spacer.png

Dolphins @ Eagles

Miami forgoing its throwback and wearing the most aqua it could was a great choice. The throwback kelly green from Philly and aqua complemented each other gracefully.

spacer.png

Honorable Mention

49ers @ Vikings

Should Minnesota have gone with white pants? Sure, but this definitely isn’t the worst all purple set they have in the closet. Colors work well together here under the lights.

spacer.png

Worst

Jaguars @ Saints

For two teams that have such fantastic primary colors, they sure do know how to avoid them. Just hard to look at.

spacer.png

Wild Card

Browns @ Colts

Alright, I don’t hate Indy’s alternate. I think it’s actually pretty good. They definitely could’ve gotten away with just tweaking the regular white helmet and/or using black socks, but it’s not a bad look. Cleveland looks great here. However, I think orange pants would’ve elevated this one.

spacer.png

Have at it folks!

• Like 3

Because of the colors involved I'd absolutely bump Chargers-Chiefs to the top. 

Most agree the Indy alt is unnecessary but it seems to be surprisingly well liked. I feel like they could either incorporate black or go all blue, but this feels like a meh compromise to me.

That NOLA-Jax game is hilarious. Teal & gold pants would've done wonders even for two uniforms that I don't love in a vacuum.