Loyola Marymount University Concepts

LMU

Well, I've had these stored on the computer for months, because I wanted to get them done before classes started, and with the College Bowl falling on its @$$, I'll just start a new thread to get some concepts. The Primary is the school's seal hollowed out with the school's alternate inside, the secondary is the school's primary with the text replaced with a new font, and the tertiary is the bell tower of the school's chapel, which is the most distinguishing building of the campus. And, yes, I posted these in the college bowl link, but since that never was an actual contest, I don't want to hear anything about the new double-posting rule that has been created.

LMU2ndary.png

LMUprimary.png

lmu3rdlogo.png

lmufootball.png

lmubasketball.png

lmubaseball.png

lmuhockey.png

VmWIn6B.png

The contest was supposed to be a redesign, which is why I changed the logos. I might remake them with the other one eventually, because I agree that the actual primary is one of the best logos in sports. But, I am thinking of making that a secondary, because I am liking the hollowed seal/lion head logo as well.

VmWIn6B.png

The contest was supposed to be a redesign, which is why I changed the logos.  I might remake them with the other one eventually, because I agree that the actual primary is one of the best logos in sports.  But, I am thinking of making that a secondary, because I am liking the hollowed seal/lion head logo as well.

Couldn't the seal look be the secondary?

Or is it already that way?

Seems a pity to have a logo as good as that one and not use him.

Could he go like this?LMUrev.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

OK, I incorporated that logo into all of the concepts... for the baseball, that's going to be the BP cap, because they were quite nice as is. Tell me if they're more to your liking.

VmWIn6B.png

I like the designs. Just a few things. I'd love to see the lion on the helmets as opposed to the circular seal. The conference logo and the NCAA logo are too big. It looks cluttered.

On the hoops uniform, choose either the logo under the neck or on the back. Both makes it too cluttered as well. You know it gives that "european basketball - NASCAR" look.

The baseball jerseys are awesome! If it were me, I'd do just a simple pinstripe down the side of the pants. Thats just me. I'm not a fan of the multiple colored braids down the pants on baseball uniforms.

There's my two cents. I dig the effort! The basic concept is solid.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

the hockey jerseys rock...i would definately buy one of those...and I am not even a hockey fan :D

You know what's even funnier? LMU doesn't even have a hockey team! :D

Thanks for the comment

VmWIn6B.png

Archived