2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

After some good (and not so good) racing and weather, I will say I like both new Toyota and Ford bodies much more after seeing them in action. Is it just me or do they both look wider/flatter than the Chevy body?

72665036007-daytona-500-14.jpg?width=1320&height=994&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

I have to say, the new Busch Light car really won me over. In a field of so many white cars, they achieve the clean light color without just slapping a logo on a white body. 

ross-chastain-trackhouse-racin.webp

• Like 2

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

15 hours ago, Green27 said:

After some good (and not so good) racing and weather, I will say I like both new Toyota and Ford bodies much more after seeing them in action. Is it just me or do they both look wider/flatter than the Chevy body?

I'm the same way, especially after seeing the Ford. That thing looks like one mean racecar, and I think seeing on track at Daytona turned me into a fan.

• Like 2

rAUPGPZ.png

The Moneylion scheme is a major downgrade IMO. Love the idea of more color but there's absolutely nothing on the car other than color and logos. Would it hurt to throw some shape layers or edges on there?

2022 and 2023 were much better.

23T-scaled.jpg

Bubba-Wallace-COTA-2023.jpeg?w=1024&h=76

• Like 2

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

8 hours ago, Green27 said:

The Moneylion scheme is a major downgrade IMO. Love the idea of more color but there's absolutely nothing on the car other than color and logos. Would it hurt to throw some shape layers or edges on there?

2022 and 2023 were much better.

23T-scaled.jpg

Bubba-Wallace-COTA-2023.jpeg?w=1024&h=76

That's true, but 2021 beats them both in my book

GettyImages-1334125194-scaled.jpg

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

15 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Well, LMC proved me wrong. This one is a good one and another favorite of mine

GG4EswLXoAE3doQ?format=jpg&name=large

This is nearly perfect. My one complaint is that the numbers should've been red. With LMC forcing their gold drop shadow on the numbers, the Family Dollar yellow doesn't provide enough contrast.

• Like 1

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

2 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

This is nearly perfect. My one complaint is that the numbers should've been red. With LMC forcing their gold drop shadow on the numbers, the Family Dollar yellow doesn't provide enough contrast.

Highlighting the Toyota logo with the red background certainly is a choice as well.

Other than that, it’s a great scheme