2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

JR Motorsports announces late model veteran Bubba Pollard as the driver of the 88 at Richmond with sponsorship backing from Rheem

GHg07_HXAAAEZEK?format=jpg&name=large

Nice to see these late model veterans get the call they deserve, but that Rheem logo is just way too big and in-your-face. It needs to be smaller.

rAUPGPZ.png

3 minutes ago, dont care said:

I like that it’s so big. It’s so obnoxious I shouldn’t like it but it honestly fits.

That's what she said

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Not a scheme, but trademark news-

The DEI specific trademarked fonts in relation to the 1 & 8 are due to expire in June. Teresa Earnhardt’s reign of terror is nearly over

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nascar-news-nostalgic-fans-urge-dale-earnhardt-jr-to-ressurect-fading-dale-earnhardt-inc-remenants-as-iconic-racing-insignia-nears-imminent-end/

spacer.png

spacer.png

Apparently the 15 font was abandoned some time ago by Teresa, but was picked up by Michael Waltrip to use at his brewing company

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

The DEI specific trademarked fonts in relation to the 1 & 8 are due to expire in June. Teresa Earnhardt’s reign of terror is nearly over

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nascar-news-nostalgic-fans-urge-dale-earnhardt-jr-to-ressurect-fading-dale-earnhardt-inc-remenants-as-iconic-racing-insignia-nears-imminent-end/

spacer.png

spacer.png

Apparently the 15 font was abandoned some time ago by Teresa, but was picked up by Michael Waltrip to use at his brewing company

I was never a huge fan of Dale Jr when he was a racer. Mainly because of how his fans, and his dad's fans, acted towards Jeff Gordon who was my favorite driver. I did feel horrible for him because of the what his step mother did after his father's passing. He deserved to keep #8 and I was glad to see her become a complete failure. 

Sidenote: Been listening to Dale Jr's podcast a lot lately and it's great.  That and the Full Speed series on Netflix have really renewed my interest in the sport. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Semi related, did they ever explain why the 1 didn't use the RCR font like the 8/15?

ExJworW.png

On 3/2/2024 at 6:18 PM, VDizzle12 said:

I was never a huge fan of Dale Jr when he was a racer. Mainly because of how his fans, and his dad's fans, acted towards Jeff Gordon who was my favorite driver. I did feel horrible for him because of the what his step mother did after his father's passing. He deserved to keep #8 and I was glad to see her become a complete failure. 

Sidenote: Been listening to Dale Jr's podcast a lot lately and it's great.  That and the Full Speed series on Netflix have really renewed my interest in the sport. 

Same here, grew up a fan but fell off in the 2010s (like a lot of fans unfortunately). It's been so fun catching up and following along the last few years. Guys like Jr and Gordon are great ambassadors for the sport. Harvick is doing a great job in the booth now too. I think the sport will keep growing with more and more personality being shown on and off the track. 

• Like 2

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

15 hours ago, Green27 said:

Same here, grew up a fan but fell off in the 2010s (like a lot of fans unfortunately). It's been so fun catching up and following along the last few years. Guys like Jr and Gordon are great ambassadors for the sport. Harvick is doing a great job in the booth now too. I think the sport will keep growing with more and more personality being shown on and off the track. 

Agree completely. After Gordon and Jr retired, I didn't have anyone to root for so I stopped watching. Now I have about a dozen different racers I'm pulling for. It's cool to see guys like Michael Jordan investing in the sport and the Cup Series adding new events. Like the Clash in LA, street course in Chicago (potentially NYC too) and dirt race in Bristol. Instead of the same oval after oval we saw for some many years. They've seen how popular F1 is becoming and I don't see anything wrong with copying their formula. Let fans get to know the drivers, their personalities and find new and exciting places to race. 

• Love 1

On 3/3/2024 at 7:16 AM, DCarp1231 said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

That 8 is gonna open so many possibilities for throwbacks next season

Imagine Kyle Busch running a red Lenovo car made to look like Jr's iconic Bud ride

• Like 2

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Servpro scheme for Noah Gragson this weekend 

GH6Y17vWwAABzWx?format=jpg&name=large

He has the whole color spectrum now for his paint schemes, from incredibly dull with Rush Truck Centers to incredibly bright with Servpro.

22 hours ago, VDizzle12 said:

Agree completely. After Gordon and Jr retired, I didn't have anyone to root for so I stopped watching. Now I have about a dozen different racers I'm pulling for. It's cool to see guys like Michael Jordan investing in the sport and the Cup Series adding new events. Like the Clash in LA, street course in Chicago (potentially NYC too) and dirt race in Bristol. Instead of the same oval after oval we saw for some many years. They've seen how popular F1 is becoming and I don't see anything wrong with copying their formula. Let fans get to know the drivers, their personalities and find new and exciting places to race. 

The dirt Bristol oval is gone, as is the Indy road course. Both are going back to their old layouts.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 3/4/2024 at 11:38 AM, VDizzle12 said:

I hate the Clash in the Colosseum and dirt at Bristol. Instead of spending the money to build a temporary track or haul dirt in, use that money to update older tracks and go back there for exhibition races (potentially bringing them back) or go to Eldora or other dirt tracks that already have crews and people that know how to maintain them 

Gibbs Designer: So Brakes Plus, glad to have you on board. What are we thinking for the scheme?

Brakes Plus: .....red.....

Designer: Ok, for sure, that's a good start. What else?

Brakes Plus: red

Designer: Noted! What other design elements? Maybe some shapes? Flames? A gradient? Some chrome if we want to get really wild?

Brakes Plus: red

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif