2024 NASCAR Schemes

Green27

18 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

Like I said on the NASCAR subreddit, the only thing that would make this better is if Chastain got a firesuit to match.

That would be glorious

Better if they can find a way to make his other sponsors look like "tattoos" on the skin-colored firesuit

Anyways, here's Corey Lajoie's scheme for the same race. I love the colors ngl

CDN media

• Like 1

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

Coca Cola filling the former Hooter's sponsor slot for this weekend

GUTrjXLWkAAP-L_?format=jpg&name=large

SHR continues their trend of red white and blue cars 

GUY_zx0WIAAcIT1?format=jpg&name=large

3-Dillon-RR2-24-1200x520-1-922x400.jpg

Well I can't say I don't know what they are advertising!

11-Hamlin-RR2-24-1200x520-1-922x400.jpeg16-Dillon-RR2-24-1200x520-1-922x400.jpg

I really like the simplicity here, and the color blocking is done well. 

38-Gilliland-RR2-24-1200x520-1-922x400.jpg7-Zilisch-RR2-24-1200x520-1-922x400.jpg

This 7 has to be one of my favorite schemes of the year in trucks, it's got so many bright colors that blend well, and the motion lines are clean. 

56-Hill-RR2-24-1200x520-1-922x400.jpg

This is also a truck scheme.

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

On 12/8/2023 at 10:14 PM, Green27 said:

I would love this to be the one place we go to in order to talk upcoming paint schemes, what's on our wishlist, sponsors etc. 

Here's a few shots of testing at PHX from this week. NASCAR is rolling out the all-new Ford Mustang 'Dark Horse' body, and Toyota has a revamped Camry body. Chevy will still be rocking the 2021 Camaro redesign for 2024. 

2024-nascar-cup-series-mustang-dark-hors

2023-nov27-toyota-camry-1-main-image.jpg

Next-Gen-Chevrolet-Camaro-Driver-Side.jp

2023-dec5-phoenix-test-main.jpg

ejones1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Buying a car is not an easy task. However, there are services that do all kinds of checks for you. Try https://www.faxvin.com/license-plate-lookup/arizona - a license plate lookup service that will help you check the license plate number, which will guarantee the quality of your future car. Try it!

Wow! That`s looks really great! 

Almost no new schemes for Michigan other than the two above. We are getting both McDonald's schemes run on the 23 and 45, which made me realize how much I dislike both. Any thoughts?

GettyImages-2152484051-scaled.jpg

GettyImages-2150441236-scaled.jpg

I picked a few previous McDs schemes that I like much better. 

bubba-wallace.jpg

GettyImages-1370798273-e1644973561845.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=782

Likely some nostalgia bias but this one will forever be the best standard McDonald's scheme IMO (Mac Tonight being the best)

s-l1200.webp

• Like 2

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif

9 hours ago, Green27 said:

Almost no new schemes for Michigan other than the two above. We are getting both McDonald's schemes run on the 23 and 45, which made me realize how much I dislike both. Any thoughts?

GettyImages-2152484051-scaled.jpg

GettyImages-2150441236-scaled.jpg

I picked a few previous McDs schemes that I like much better. 

bubba-wallace.jpg

GettyImages-1370798273-e1644973561845.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=782

Likely some nostalgia bias but this one will forever be the best standard McDonald's scheme IMO (Mac Tonight being the best)

s-l1200.webp

This isn't just my favorite McDonalds scheme ever, but probably in my top 10 favorite schemes in general. It's so simple, but so good.

2014-1_mcmurray.jpg

As for the 23XI schemes, I haven't liked any of the 45 ones but Bubba's 2024, 2022, and Talladega 2021 schemes are all pretty good.

ExJworW.png

23 hours ago, Green27 said:

s-l1200.webp

Bill Elliott had the best McDonald's schemes:
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

That Elliott scheme you posted @Green27 is my personal favorite as well, but the 2000s brought us some really good McD's schemes as well (such as the 91 Everham car), but the 2021-22 McD's cars have been my favorite in a while. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Like 3

rAUPGPZ.png

I've always had a soft spot for the McDonald's/Monopoly cars:

2013-1monopoly-nose.jpg

My favorite McDonald's scheme is definitely still Bubba Wallace's 2022 scheme, however. I could get behind this year's scheme if the black base was swapped to white. I don't mind Tyler Reddick's from this year, either. I'm glad we're past the dark gray from 2023.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2 hours ago, GrayJ12 said:

spacer.png

When was this scheme run? I fancy myself a fairly knowledgeable NASCAR historian and I've never seen this before.

Edit: are we sure this is real? It's clearly a diecast first of all, and has a Busch contingency (so pre-1998) but looks to have '98-99 Taurus headlights.

njrx617.png

2 hours ago, Michael Bolton said:

When was this scheme run? I fancy myself a fairly knowledgeable NASCAR historian and I've never seen this before.

Edit: are we sure this is real? It's clearly a diecast first of all, and has a Busch contingency (so pre-1998) but looks to have '98-99 Taurus headlights.

You are correct it's someone's custom. But it's based on the real thing run in the 1999 Brickyard 400

ED8rgpPXYAA0WX4?format=jpg&name=900x900

BannerLogos.jpg

SF4.gif