Spring Football Concept: AAFL Project

WideRight

OK, Here is our morning tally,  all teams below the line are eliminated and those who voted for them can now recast a vote for a team above the line. 

8  Memphis

7  San Antonio

5  Dallas

4  Miami

3  Philadelphia

2  Carolina

1  Louisville, Atlanta, Hartford

The poll will close today at 5pm MT and I will decide if it ends in a tie.  

We do have a winner!  With a late-breaking 4-vote lead, the final team in the AAFL will be in Memphis, Tennessee!!!

I will be posting the 4 identity options for the 16th and final AAFL club in just a short while, but in the meantime, Here are two designs from the city that almost, almost made it into the league but is now the odd city out. 

THE SAN ANTONIO SQUADRON:  This one, which I have used before, could also have been Air Force Blue with sky blue and silver, especially since we have more black now in the league. 

spacer.png

THE SAN ANTONIO TOROS:  Another red, black and grey design, so I am kinda glad this one did not make it, even though I like how the horns turned out. 

spacer.png

The other two San Antonio designs would have been the Copperheads, with the unique copper, dark green, and red combo; and the San Antonio Suns with the dark magenta and metallic gold colors and the Aztec sun dial logo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WideRight said:

We do have a winner!  With a late-breaking 4-vote lead, the final team in the AAFL will be in Memphis, Tennessee!!!

I will be posting the 4 identity options for the 16th and final AAFL club in just a short while, but in the meantime, Here are two designs from the city that almost, almost made it into the league but is now the odd city out. 

THE SAN ANTONIO SQUADRON:  This one, which I have used before, could also have been Air Force Blue with sky blue and silver, especially since we have more black now in the league. 

spacer.png

THE SAN ANTONIO TOROS:  Another red, black and grey design, so I am kinda glad this one did not make it, even though I like how the horns turned out. 

spacer.png

The other two San Antonio designs would have been the Copperheads, with the unique copper, dark green, and red combo; and the San Antonio Suns with the dark magenta and metallic gold colors and the Aztec sun dial logo. 

Damn the Squadron looked beautiful