College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

3 hours ago, Green27 said:

CSU going with the City Connect vibe uniform this week

GX3fVT3WEAI7WZm?format=jpg&name=large

You know what...for what those are, they are VERY nice. I might prefer them matching the helmet stripe to the pants stripe...but even as is, very nice.

3 hours ago, Green27 said:

Okay hold up—I ain't been keeping up with all the reel line mint news over the summer, but how in the world is Stanford now in the ACC???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Okay hold up—I ain't been keeping up with all the reel line mint news over the summer, but how in the world is Stanford now in the ACC???

The dismantling of the PAC-12. Them and California went to the ACC while USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington joined the B1G and Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, and Utah left for the Big 12.

This left Oregon State and Washington State as the last remaining members of the PAC-12.

Boise State, Colorado State, Fresno State, and San Diego State are in agreement to join the PAC-12 from the Mountain West in 2026 with rumors of Memphis, USF, Tulane, and UTSA also joining them from the AAC.

Which team is gonna blink first?  Baylor and Colorado play each other tomorrow and both claiming they’re wearing all white. I think the rules stipulate that as the away team, Baylor must agree to allow Colorado to wear white at home. Colorado will likely have to change colors.

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

Stanford’s Red Helmets still look wrong to me. I don’t know if they need to be glossy, or something but they just don’t look quite right.

it is probably their choice of not using a contrasting logo on the helmet. the sheen of the helmet also doesn't really match their normal jerseys so that kind of throws it off as well. So used to seeing them in white or the occasional black it looks jarring for sure 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

23 minutes ago, PrimalCookie said:

I used to confuse Stanford and Alabama all the time when I was younger. I'm very glad they didn't have this red helmet back then, it would've made it so much worse.

This helmet makes them look more like Indiana than Alabama