College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

6 minutes ago, Rixaroo said:

It's time. 

Any rumors of compete overhauls this year? 

Cincinnati should be expected to upgrade their uniforms this year. They ordered their gear through BSN for the 2023-2024 athletic seasons. 

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I know Colorado is supposed to get a new design. Hopefully nothing too radical because when they stick to the  basics, they have one of the most underrated looks in the country.

A lot of movement across with conference realignment. Texas and Oklahoma showed us what they’ll look like in the SEC.

I’ll be monitoring my Dawgs to see how they handle their uniforms. They switched over to the new Nike Vapor Fuse template this season and wore the new red jersey all year. However, partway through the year, they reverted back to the Vapor Untouchable for their white jersey. I heard rumors it may have been due to the design’s red collar bleeding into the white and making it look pink, though I never confirmed that. I’ll be curious if Nike fixes the issue or they continue to wear the old design. Also hoping we finally see black jerseys beyond their use in the spring game.

spacer.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I know Colorado is supposed to get a new design. Hopefully nothing too radical

I guarantee that they'll do some kind of design focused on Deion.

• Facepalm 3

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

2 hours ago, Kevin W. said:

I guarantee that they'll do some kind of design focused on Deion.

Such as...?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I’m hoping Indiana gets a new set with a new head coach in town. They are also about to renew their deal with adidas or sign with a new company (unlikely). 

Their set from last year was terrible quality and controversially added black back to the uniforms. I would hope a new apparel deal means adidas’ knit uniforms in the traditional cream and crimson. I would imagine any new adidas deal demands “tier one” treatment for uniforms. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

First year in a long time that I don’t have to hope for a new Maryland set

Ya know...

I loved the return of the red helmets.  Those should honestly be the ONLY one they use.  

But, I don't think the uniforms get changed again.  It was a nice thing to see it be more traditional.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

Ya know...

I loved the return of the red helmets.  Those should honestly be the ONLY one they use.  

But, I don't think the uniforms get changed again.  It was a nice thing to see it be more traditional.

I like the fact they have a helmet color for each part of the flag (red, yellow, white, black). As long as the sets are pretty tame and they all can mix/match well, it should be fine. I'd love to see them go B/B/R, B/W/B, R/B/R just for a few combos

9 minutes ago, Lights Out said:

Does Mahomes have a logo? That tweet makes me think UA is going to give Texas Tech Mahomes-branded uniforms like the Curry-branded uniforms they make for Davidson.

patrick-mahomes-adidas-new-brand-identit

fortnite-patrick-mahomes-1920x1080-4b84a

So other than shoes and possibly gloves, I'd expect them to wear the adidas logo over this, except for possible alternate uniforms. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

patrick-mahomes-adidas-new-brand-identit

fortnite-patrick-mahomes-1920x1080-4b84a

So other than shoes and possibly gloves, I'd expect them to wear the adidas logo over this, except for possible alternate uniforms. 

Without knowing the inspiration behind that logo, the first thing I thought of was Kento of Hard Rock (or Xiu, if you prefer the original version)...

vlcsnap-46196311.png

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||