College Football - 2024

Rixaroo

On 3/9/2024 at 8:05 PM, Hambone792 said:

Did Arizona State extend/renew with adidas? Last I knew the deal was coming to an end

No announcement that I can find online, either ending or extending it. I wonder if they are waiting until the end of the academic year to announce an extension, or a new supplier. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Couple more looks at FSU’s turquoise. This looks like a lock to happen this year.

This just looks so bad to me, the colors don't complement each other whatsoever. They look like the non-contact practice jerseys that QBs wear

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

spacer.png

15 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

Couple more looks at FSU’s turquoise. This looks like a lock to happen this year.

I hate FSU with a passion...but this jersey & color combo almost makes me want to like them.  Unique in all of sports, with meaning to boot.

• Like 2

On 3/24/2024 at 1:00 PM, henburg said:

This just looks so bad to me, the colors don't complement each other whatsoever. They look like the non-contact practice jerseys that QBs wear

Yeah, I don't like it at all. And the torquoise doesn't even seem right, there should be some green in the hue. Don't mind the meaning/use of an alternate color.

• Like 1

I get the symbolism but it’s hard when a team has worn certain colors for countless decades to just add a new color and it not look weird. I’d honestly prefer if they used a black alternate like they used to use (with gold-black-gold the nicest).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just now, aawagner011 said:

I get the symbolism but it’s hard when a team has worn certain colors for countless decades to just add a new color and it not look weird.

Man, it sure would be nice if no team ever did that and we just went back to wearing school colors.

• Like 3
  • Yawn 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

29 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

I get the symbolism but it’s hard when a team has worn certain colors for countless decades to just add a new color and it not look weird. I’d honestly prefer if they used a black alternate like they used to use (with gold-black-gold the nicest).

Wellll....it's not exactly new for FSU. The basketball team has been doing the turquoise alt thing for years; it just finally made it to the football field last season. And even then, it was just the coaches and sideline staff. This season, though, we're likely to see the jerseys on the field. It's a one-off thing (and teal/turquoise/aquamarine is one of my favorite colors), so I'm cool wit it.

29 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

spacer.png

Fun fact about these: it took about eight years into their existence before Bobby Bowden finally broke and admitted the only reason FSU had those alternates in the first place was because Nike wanted them to have a black uniform. Having said that, those are probably among the more inoffensive black alts in football. And at least with Florida state the black ain't eight kinds of out of place—like it is on those of, say, those swamp things that play about two and a half hours down 10 and 75...

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

New Oregon set on the way. The video describes some as futuristic while others are throwback inspired. The video also says they’ll be worn for the next three years.

the tweet is sent from Washington, the state. guess they had to be closer to their fathers, but I find it odd they didn't tweet from eugene or even beaverton.

40 minutes ago, udubfan19 said:

the tweet is sent from Washington, the state. guess they had to be closer to their fathers, but I find it odd they didn't tweet from eugene or even beaverton.

It's just over the border. They were probably on the road when it sent.

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

12 hours ago, Huntr said:

Rumoring that Auburn may sign with Nike for apparel providers.  👀

Unfounded rumors are fun. 

I think it will happen - and have said so for years - but there's no credence to the "rumors" that are going around right now. Here are the facts of the entire situation if you desire to read into it.

• Like 2

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

New font for Nebraska?

It’s pretty much Washington’s font, I’d bet this is Adidas moving away from plain block for all its schools. 

Not a fan if so, it just looks wrong. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

35 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

New font for Nebraska?

It’s pretty much Washington’s font, I’d bet this is Adidas moving away from plain block for all its schools. 

Not a fan if so, it just looks wrong. 

looks way closer to USC's 2015 font.

11-october-2014-usc-trojans-guard-damien

than Washington's 2019- font

UWvsSTANFORD-20220924-HIGHLIGHTS-11.jpg

1 hour ago, udubfan19 said:

looks way closer to USC's 2015 font.

11-october-2014-usc-trojans-guard-damien

than Washington's 2019- font

UWvsSTANFORD-20220924-HIGHLIGHTS-11.jpg

Yeah that is true. 

Not sure why we’d make the change tho, we’re one of the few schools who’s kept regular block forever. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience