Washington Football Team... man, is commanders a terrible name, or what?

They look good but ideally they would essentially be Redsk*ns unis in all but name.

edit: Why censor what is a historically accurate name on a historical sports logos board???

Would it be 32s rather than 32's?  There's nothing being omitted that the apostrophe is standing in for.

Whether 32s on everyone's helmet would be legal or not could be a thing, but if it is, I think simply "32" might be a little better.  

I'd consider swapping the number and wordmark / helmet fonts.  Maybe go very basic / traditional for the logo and name, and then a little "fancy" for the numbers.  I think the helmet would represent the brand a little better if it was slightly simpler / older school (old schoolier?)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

8 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Would it be 32s rather than 32's?  There's nothing being omitted that the apostrophe is standing in for.

Whether 32s on everyone's helmet would be legal or not could be a thing, but if it is, I think simply "32" might be a little better.  

I'd consider swapping the number and wordmark / helmet fonts.  Maybe go very basic / traditional for the logo and name, and then a little "fancy" for the numbers.  I think the helmet would represent the brand a little better if it was slightly simpler / older school (old schoolier?)

There was the ill-fated San Francisco helmet. While not axed due to everyone wearing 49, adding one number to all helmets really isn’t that big of a deal, IMO. Having 32s on the helmet is completely fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2024 at 7:28 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Yes... Commanders is a terrible, terrible, name.  If I remember correctly there was some reason or another why Redwolves, or Red Wolves, or just Wolves was decided to be unworkable, but I can't recall why.  And it's not my problem, so I don't care.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Washington Grays? With gray as third color and gray wolf as the logo?