2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

This is going to be a white helmet vs white helmet matchup when it absolutely doesn't need to be. 

Two orange teams will be wearing basically no orange at all.

Browns should've done this for the Week 16 TNF matchup in Cincinnati. Instead, that game will be overflowing with orange:

https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2024_CLE-CIN^16

14 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Do the Eagles just not understand the concept of being the home team for an international game? They oddly CHOSE to wear white for the first time in nearly a decade, and now they are posting graphics with themselves on the left/visiting side. I believe this is the first time they've hosted an overseas game, so I guess they are essentially treating it like a regular road game.

There's the weird loose rule about green being frowned upon in that stadium - that's my guess as to why their set is devoid of green.

Also a lot of social teams prefer to always have their team/logo show up first being that we read left to right, so I understand the decision.

11 hours ago, WBeltz said:

Man I dunno how the NFL fumbled this one by putting two GREEN teams in a place where the rival team wears green. 

That, and they brought them to a city/country where they told the players that due to the sketchiness, they should basically just stay in their hotel, play the game, and then leave. Brilliant. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, canzman said:

What is the official confirmation on this as the announcement graphic still show the brown face mask?

That's just laziness on the team's part. Not surprised when another team (Pats) still can't get the number font right on all their jerseys 4 years after changing them.

So the Lions are still wearing their Silver helmets in practice this week and didn't break in the blue helmets at all during training camp so thankfully they will be wearing their home uniforms. Better be blue over silver. I have a feeling they'll save the black uniforms for week 4 MNF when they induct Calvin Johnson into the ring of honor because he was fan of the black uniforms his rookie year.

23 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

I hope the Cardinals finally have an epiphany that they’re allowed to mix-and-match their uniforms

Has anyone posted videos of them fiddling with the combos on Madden? Just to see since the Cards might not mix around?

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

Has anyone posted videos of them fiddling with the combos on Madden? Just to see since the Cards might not mix around?

I did it last year.  It instantly fixes the uniform set.  

Tried finding a Twitter post where someone shared Madden screen caps but I can't find them now.  Here's one mock-up I did come across:

FuNVrwQXgAAEGRp?format=jpg&name=medium

Again, no brainer.  They'll come around eventually.

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

HELL YEAH! Are the Titans finally turning a corner and favoring light blue combos?

IT wouldn't surprise me so they can continue to claim the "Oilers" blue more from Houston.

• Like 1