2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

18 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

See, the Carolina Panthers missed out on this big time. I mean big time. This could have been their go to, but now Detroit got them beat. See, if the Panthers was an AFC team, they could have gotten away with it, but they are in the NFC, so nope!

Yes, they missed a huge opportunity by trotting out the BFBS helmet - -which doesn’t work at all with their logo or striping -  instead of going with this exact shell & mask as at least their alternate.   It would have been a great look with their Process Blue jersey with either the White or Process Blue pants.  I don’t think it would work well at all with their Black jersey combos, though.  Could only make it a primary if they were going Process Blue jersey as the primary, which would probably mean they’d drop the Silver pants and helmet altogether.

On 9/26/2024 at 2:06 PM, DCarp1231 said:

Falcons are wearing their throwbacks this weekend

On the topic of Atlanta alts...

This, with modern-ish digits, would slap

GYgXzKfXQAAP8pP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GYgdaIsXIAEV1iO?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png

5 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Yes, they missed a huge opportunity by trotting out the BFBS helmet - -which doesn’t work at all with their logo or striping -  instead of going with this exact shell & mask as at least their alternate.   It would have been a great look with their Process Blue jersey with either the White or Process Blue pants.  I don’t think it would work well at all with their Black jersey combos, though.  Could only make it a primary if they were going Process Blue jersey as the primary, which would probably mean they’d drop the Silver pants and helmet altogether.

Man, everyone loves blue here. I do not blame anyone. Navy sucks, black is lame and only the Raiders, Steelers, Ravens, and Bengals can pull that look off like the Saints and Falcons as well. That is all. Carolina with both the process blue helmets and jerseys can work. I can see that working, but they would have to make a new sleeve stripes and ditch the shoulder stripes altogether and complete a brand-new look.

As for the black, make it a secondary color so the Panthers can have that as their alt jersey with a white helmet or a black helmet that can actually work or look correct this time (for god sakes).