2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

37 minutes ago, ruttep said:

This week is the worst that NFL aesthetics has to offer. The only game so far this week that I'd consider remotely good-looking is Browns/Bengals, which is about the best that it could possibly look.

What about Raiders/Rams? GUD has the Raiders in their standard road uniform, and the Rams are going blue over gold.

• Like 1

lol the Patriots finally wear silver pants on the road and when they do they decide to not wear navy socks for the first time. Then we have the Lions and Packers looking stupid. I hate the NFL sometimes man. It boggles my mind how anyone can think these decisions look any good, they look like jackasses. At the end of the day I don't care that much but come on.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

bSLCtu2.png

3 hours ago, Aardvark said:

"Silver" pants just look like white pants, they look like they're wearing all white

I like the idea of white over silver but it doesn't look that good in practice

You guys are never happy.

Everyone hates the Navy pants, so they finally wear Silver.

But then the Silver is too white.

And the socks just ain’t right.

I love this board 😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Seahawks going with white socks this week unfortunately. Seems like the all white and white/grey combos are forever ruined now with white socks seeming to replace the standard navy socks. 

Unlike the Patriots, I agree that the Seahawks should be wearing Navy socks…because they have Navy helmets.

Pats players with Silver/White/Silver/Navy looked a little bottom-heavy today. 

Regardless of sock color, let’s be glad both of these teams are wearing Grey pants!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

This week is the worst that NFL aesthetics has to offer. The only game so far this week that I'd consider remotely good-looking is Browns/Bengals, which is about the best that it could possibly look.

It could’ve been salvaged by the Chiefs wearing White pants against the 49ers, but for some reason, they chose to wear Red.

8 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

You guys are never happy.

Everyone hates the Navy pants, so they finally wear Silver.

But then the Silver is too white.

And the socks just ain’t right.

I love this board 😂

You can't generalize like that because you don't know the opinions of individuals

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HOOVER said:

Unlike the Patriots, I agree that the Seahawks should be wearing Navy socks…because they have Navy helmets.

Pats players with Silver/White/Silver/Navy looked a little bottom-heavy today. 

Regardless of sock color, let’s be glad both of these teams are wearing Grey pants!

A darker silver would have helped the Pats. If the silver is too light, like it was today, they might as well be wearing white pants.