2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

4 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

I don't know what it is, but despite violating what I think are core rules for what makes a football uniform look good, I just like the Ravens in their black yoga pants. Maybe it's just seeing these two uniforms growing up, but I think both look good.

Monday Night Football scores, live updates: Ravens take on Buccaneers,  Chargers play Cardinals in MNF doubleheader - Yahoo SportsRavens to face Giants and former coordinator Martindale | AP News

The ravens unis would look so much better with
1. Stripes on the pants
2. Even a single stripe around the calf of the sock in an alternate color, purple honestly would pop
3. The helmet logo is not clear -- it is hard to see what it is unless  you already know what you're looking at

7 hours ago, HOOVER said:

hikyzydzzrpqg7rgwzsv.jpg

Not even Derrick Henry can make these uniforms look good.

Ravens are the #1 team in the NFL due for a makeover.

They should keep their Purple pants and scrap everything else.

New helmet shell, new helmet stripe, maybe a new logo altogether (definitely time to ditch the "B").

New number font, new wordmark, add small pops of Red.

This franchise has been well-run and well-coached for a long time (and I don't even like them, so that's hard to say).  They deserve a better, more iconic brand identity.

I would say the ravens have a modern classic when they wear the right combinations. Just ditch the black pants and remove the helmet stripe and they have a top 10 set in the league.

1 minute ago, orioles_magic said:

I would say the ravens have a modern classic when they wear the right combinations. Just ditch the black pants and remove the helmet stripe and they have a top 10 set in the league.

If they did this, and updated the number font, and ditched the "B" logo, then yes.

15 hours ago, damnyoutuesday said:

Are there any teams other than the Bucs who wear a uniform combo with the 4 main uniform elements all being different colors? Bucs helmet is pewter, jersey is red, pants are white, and socks are black

When worn with their proper grey pants (which sadly are no longer in the rotation, it seems) the Giants' road look is all different-colored elements.

• Like 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

7 hours ago, HOOVER said:

hikyzydzzrpqg7rgwzsv.jpg

Not even Derrick Henry can make these uniforms look good.

Ravens are the #1 team in the NFL due for a makeover.

They should keep their Purple pants and scrap everything else.

New helmet shell, new helmet stripe, maybe a new logo altogether (definitely time to ditch the "B").

New number font, new wordmark, add small pops of Red.

This franchise has been well-run and well-coached for a long time (and I don't even like them, so that's hard to say).  They deserve a better, more iconic brand identity.

Could not disagree more. Their look IS iconic. They're able to mix it up with three colors of  jerseys and pants, but they always look like the Ravens. Best all-black look in the league. Amazing restraint in using gold. Perfectly 90s. 

Let's be careful what we wish for. I hope they never change. The Ravens' uniforms and brand are perfectly imperfect. I appreciate them every day, because I fear the day that they change unis and whiff. Ahem, Denver Broncos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HopewellJones said:

Could not disagree more. Their look IS iconic. They're able to mix it up with three colors of  jerseys and pants, but they always look like the Ravens. Best all-black look in the league. Amazing restraint in using gold. Perfectly 90s. 

Let's be careful what we wish for. I hope they never change. The Ravens' uniforms and brand are perfectly imperfect. I appreciate them every day, because I fear the day that they change unis and whiff. Ahem, Denver Broncos.

As far as the NFL's mono black looks I'd put it behind the Saints (I said what I said) and the Bengals but it's definitely good.

I'd love for the Ravens to add purple-white-purple stripes to the pants but I'm not demanding it. All in all, I think you're right.

The Ravens always looks like the Ravens. It's one of the more understated looks in the NFL. Not in my top ten but it's one that we'd all be on these boards pining for if it was ever changed (cough, Texans, cough).