Michigan State Football Concept

MonkeyWrench32

yeah, michigan state across front, and you can hardly tell the trim is silver. either make it fatter or butt it up against the number/stripe

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Throw the "Michigan State" text across the front or no one here (at MSU) would accept it, for some stupid reason. I prefer the "State" wordmark but it's now associated with one very bad year for the football team. I like your subtle addition of silver/gray, I don't think you need to change it 'cause at full-size it would be visible enough.

These are good. I like the "S" on the helmet, myself though.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Dispite liking the design, something about it was bothering me and I finally realized what it is: That's not "MSU Green". Just to satisfy my curiosity, I changed the color on the design over to true "MSU Green" and it doesn't look nearly as good. MSU has a color scheme that it incredibly difficult to work with because "MSU Green" is so godawful hideous. Even if this design was adopted, it wouldn't look as good as it does now because they'd have to change the color.

Dispite liking the design, something about it was bothering me and I finally realized what it is: That's not "MSU Green". Just to satisfy my curiosity, I changed the color on the design over to true "MSU Green" and it doesn't look nearly as good. MSU has a color scheme that it incredibly difficult to work with because "MSU Green" is so godawful hideous. Even if this design was adopted, it wouldn't look as good as it does now because they'd have to change the color.

PANTONE 341 C is what I used, and that is MSU's green: http://s150.web.ur.msu.edu/

At least Illustrator CS says it is.

Yeah, I just wanted a little silver. I didn't want to use too much of it because I don't want the silver to be too dominate of a color.

I'll try it with the "MICHIGAN STATE" text later on, and maybe the "STATE" wordmark if I can find it...

Archived