LILG'S MINOR LEAGUE CHALLENGE II Voting

Gary

What is the best concept  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is unfortunate that as it stands, some don't even have any votes. And it is a shame that only can win. Because the honest truth is that all the concepts are good, and much, much better than what the Storm have now. So even though some are better than others (in my opinion), nice job by all entrants.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

btw I actually liked pollux's concept.

Thanks man!

I have to agree with scooter13 that a poll for picking a winner is somewhat discouraging for others... Because someone may have posted a fairly good concept, but nobody will pick it as the best.

I think the best way to vote would be a gold/silver/bronze standing... Anyway, that's my 2 cents!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

well pollux we may not have any medals but there will be a first, second, and third.  Just to let you know.

Actually, what I was trying to say is that even though there might be a first/second/third place, every body who votes can only vote for the best design they think, instead of giving a 1/2/3 standing... This might also help the ones that currently don't have any vote, they could get points...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Shoot I forgot today was the deadline for the voting!

Since we are past the Deadline, I want to congratulate Joshuamings and his concept of the Toledo Storm. You are LILG'S MINOR LEAGUE II CHAMPION. You had 10 Votes in a very close race.

2nd Place: Against All Odds, always impressive, Another Medal for the competition

3rd Place: lightbluenc, Another Medal for him also you had a very great concept.

For everyone who participated, be proud of the great job you all did.

I will have another one, with the approval of Nitroseed, Maybe first of the year so get ready.

Archived