Contest: Robbman's Evolution Challenge Event #4

robbman21

Well,it's time again folks,and this time the Robbman's Challenge is officially sponsored by the CCSLC mods!This time the challenge is major league baseball in honor of the October playoffs.For those who may be new to the contest,here are the official rules.Below there will be what is known as "The List".You can only chose teams from this list and from the years or eras listed for that team.You must "Evolve"(hence the name)that team's uniform as if it were worn today.You must use the original color scheme BUT you are allowed to add black or silver,and those 2 colors ONLY.YFor the primary logo-should you chose to do one-it too must be evolved in some way but all secondary or other logos can be completely original to enhance the overall concept.Please PM me if you have any questions.

Multiple entries are welcomed and encouraged and also just because one team has been done does not mean you cant do it.I'd love to see different member's takes on each uni.With that being said "The List" is below.All entries must be posted here and the deadline for all entries will be Thursday,October 28th.Good luck and enjoy!

OFFICIAL TEAMS

1974 Atlanta Braves

1977 Cleveland Indians

1982 San Francisco Giants

1982 Seattle Mariners

1983 Chicago White Sox

1984 San Diego Padres

1986 Houston Astros(Rainbows)

FINAL NOTE:You dont have to be completely original but that will very much help your cause.You can just add the old colors to the newer schemes if you like to keep it simple,or bring the newer colors to the older scheme.

98Falcons.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think i'll enter basically becuase i'm concentrating on designing logos in illustrotor and just get that skill into me.... i wont be posting cncepts for a while but i'll be fulfilling requests in the requests section to help my developement

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I already advised robbman that I would be entering this contest with an evolution of the Seattle Mariners... However, in Quebec we're in our midterms, so I'll probably use up all the time allowed to get my entry ready!

:P

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Here's my entry for this contest... And my first baseball concept as well!

I modernized the 1982 Seattle Mariners, unis and logos.

seattlemariners82.gif

C&C welcome!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

seattlemariners82.gif

C&C welcome!

I usually hate the mariners uniforms before their current one but those ones I could I live with. I really like the job that you did on the Alternate.

felix5ix8na.png

Thanks for the comment! I did a blue alternate first, but after doing the gold one, I thought it was more original and it stood out more than the blue one.

I also really like it, it's different than what you usually see!

seattlemariners82.gif

C&C welcome!

I usually hate the mariners uniforms before their current one but those ones I could I live with. I really like the job that you did on the Alternate.

sweet...

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Second entry...

sanfranciscogiants82.gif

Archived