2004-05 new bball uniforms.....

Probably all of them. I hope the men aren't all using that template too. It's fine for Volleyball, maybe for an All-Star game(OK, not even then). I just hate the, "run with one design mentality Nike and adidas have gone to. If the team voted and said they wanted to wear those, I'd be surprised. They are just awful. :shocked::evil:

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nike is ruining sports uniforms. Absolutely, without a doubt.

There are THOUSANDS of designers out here who would LOVE an opportunity to design a new unifrom, but Nike's lazy asses give everyone the same thing? I dont understand it. it is complete and utter lack of professionalism, lack of creativity, and lack of Nike being a real company.

I hope you all continue to boycott Nike crap as I have since 1992

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

They look so rec-league. Why colored shoulders?

My gut tells me it's a common Nike template; the University of Florida volleyball team has the same design, just in the UF colors.

To wit:

collymore_jane.jpg

It was also the same design as the 2004 US Track and Field team.

nike.jpg

I like Nike, as far as footwear and dri-fit, but the uni's they have rolled out lately are crap. I used to be pretty pleased with them when they took risks and rolled out something utterly different(BYU, Broncos-since copied to death)

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nike is ruining sports uniforms. Absolutely, without a doubt.

There are THOUSANDS of designers out here who would LOVE an opportunity to design a new unifrom, but Nike's lazy asses give everyone the same thing? I dont understand it. it is complete and utter lack of professionalism, lack of creativity, and lack of Nike being a real company.

I hope you all continue to boycott Nike crap as I have since 1992

Couldn't agree more. Their soccer uniforms are becoming almost universal and their standard design is not even that great.

liverpool-1.png

and yet more new basketball uniforms.........

---wyoming==== totally new uniforms

---utah==== totally new uniforms

---boise state==== don't know about new uniforms, but their gym floor has a new look (and you thought their blue turf was different)

---arizona state==== went to the florida gators style and kept "sun devils" in cursive, this is what i saw on their yellow/gold uniforms.

sms.gif

Archived