2004-05 new bball uniforms.....

==missouri----altered the color configuration and name front of (at least) the black uniforms.

==florida state----men totally new uniforms (home uniforms say "fsu" and can be seen on seminoles.com, mens basketball on the 2004-05 wallpaper).

==iowa-----droppred the white trim on the lettering and numbers from (at least ) the road jerseys.

==syracuse----changed the lettering and numbering styles from current uniforms.

==duke----changed color configuration of current uniforms.

==sms women (southwest missouri state)-----totally new uniforms.

==notre dame women-----totally new uniforms.

==arizona state men and women-----totally new uniforms by nike (has not been unveiled yet).

==cincinnati----- shorts dropped the logo from the sides of their shorts.

==indiana-----took the iu (nike design) neckline logo off the jersey and went back to the circle neckline..

==drury men and women-----totally new uniforms and new logo and new basketball court design ( can be seen on their athletics site on the site listed below.

drury panthers

sms.gif

• 2 weeks later...

well here are some more new uniforms for the 2004-05 season.....

---mississippi state men & women===totally new

---kansas state men & women===totally new (men wearing duke style)

---kansas women===totally new

---uconn women===totally new (and definately different)

---auburn men & women===totally new

sms.gif

I couldnt find any, myself... anyone else?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I have heard that UVA men's team is getting all new Nike duds...can't find any pictures yet though. Keep a look out...

I'm also hoping Virginia Tech will sport new unis for the new conference. The way I look at it, if you're gonna get beat as bad they are in the ACC, you might as well look good!

I'm interested, got any pics?

*CROSSING FINGERS*

I hope it's the see-thru fabric they didn't use in the Bobcats Uni's or something along the lines of the Australian Women Team.

:rolleyes:

I'm interested, got any pics?

*CROSSING FINGERS*

I hope it's the see-thru fabric they didn't use in the Bobcats Uni's or something along the lines of the Australian Women Team.

:rolleyes:

Sorry to disappoint you.

04-05TeamPhoto2.jpg

:puke:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

04-05TeamPhoto2.jpg

Does anyone else feel dizzy looking at those? :wacko:

When are US womens teams going to take on the bodysuits like they use in the WNBL here in Australia?

liverpool-1.png

Does anyone else feel dizzy looking at those? :wacko:

When are US womens teams going to take on the bodysuits like they use in the WNBL here in Australia?

I know, after watching Lauren Jackson here in Seattle and then in the Olympics, I'd vote for it.

usoc0213.jpg

They look so rec-league. Why colored shoulders?

My gut tells me it's a common Nike template; the University of Florida volleyball team has the same design, just in the UF colors.

To wit:

collymore_jane.jpg

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived