Field templates

mjrbaseball

For those of you who have been asking for field templates, they are finally here.

Just go to http://mrudolf.tripod.com/fields for vector graphics of 16 different fields.

Available are:

* baseball

* football (NFL, NCAA, CFL and Arena)

* basketball (NBA, NCAA and international)

* hockey

* soccer

* field hockey

* lacrosse

* tennis

* softball

* volleyball

* curling

They are all to the same scale, so you could lay them atop one another if you are designing a multi-sport facility. (Caution: although you can put a tennis court in a hockey rink and it will fit, you can not put a soccer field on a volleyball court. Just won't work. :laugh: )

Enjoy.

Michael

CK3ZP8E.jpg

not everyone here can afford illustrator, i use a bootleg version of Photoshop 5.0 and MGI photosuite, so if anyone could make these into .gif, it would be a big help.

Sorry, i didn't know asking for a .gif or .bmp version of the templates would be so offensive to Reaper...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

wow thanks mike, great work!

i can finally have a new thing to design

as for the .gif - on my dads computer there is photosuite and another adobe program whiic i 4get the name but .ai files can be dled so its possible for me. but i guess over time ppl will convert them

untitled-1.png

The NCAA basketball sounds like it will be swriching to the trapeziodal lane and move the 3pt arch out 9 inches. The masterminds believe that it will change the game and prepare players for international play.

i use a bootleg version of Photoshop 5.0 and MGI photosuite, so if anyone could make these into .gif, it would be a big help.

You may be able to open an Illustrator file with Photoshop 5. I do it frequently in 6.01

I've tried it, it dosn't work.... I was sent a illustrator format of my Coal Miners logo, and i couldn't open it...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

He he he. It's got curling.

Tell me though, are there actually any designs on a curling surface?

I don't know about curling designs on a regular basis -- I've never seen "regular season" curling.

But recently there were some tournaments on television, and there were ice decorations. The corporate sponsor Ford had its logo in the small white circle, and bigger ones scattered all over the ice.

116-1684_IMG.jpg

121-2104_IMG.jpg

And during the last Olympics, there were Olympic rings between the circles and the end board, and the words "Salt Lake City 2002" between the two cross lines at center rink.

The logos in or behind the circles were oriented for viewing them from the end looking down the sheet. The center ice was for viewing from the side.

I guess as long as you don't muck up the red/white/blue circles, you are okay.

The rules don't require the circles to be those colors, just of contrasting colors. (Just no brown! :D )

====

BTW. on the worldcurling.org website, the following photo was included, since the world tournament was held in Winnipeg.

112-1257_IMG.jpg

CK3ZP8E.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived