Damned NFL Officials

Nick 1733

HEY, WHO ARE YOU!!!

IT WAS A GOOD NON-CALL!!!

STOP WHINING ABOUT A PENALTY THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

GOD DAMNED BRONCOS FANS THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD!!!

....i hope all can sense the sarcasm and irony. If you can't, go to funny school, learn sarcasm, then take a gun and blow your head off for having to go to funny school.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

5 Yards for Delay of Game, 15 Yards for Unnecessary Sarcasm Explanation, and loss of down.

I challenge that call.......

Can't challenge a call. Would you like to challenge that rule?

Eh, that was a horrible non-call, it was obvious that it was a pushoff, nice catch though. Oh well, the Broncos deserved to lose.

My problem is -- After both Deltha O'Neals and Tory James' (I believe that's his name) interceptions, they both proceeded to run down field raising a finger in the air. I thought that was tasteless, especially for O'Neal who got cut from the Broncos because he sucks.

IUe6Hvh.png

Eh, that was a horrible non-call, it was obvious that it was a pushoff, nice catch though. Oh well, the Broncos deserved to lose.

I'm still gonna blame it on that one call, why, because I will always stand behind my Broncos.

Now, if they had TRULY lost the game like they did in Jacksonville, then I would be MUCH less upset.

But I do agree, they played sloppy and just plain horrible. Their turnover ratio is now minus 5.

Archived