Dallas Mavericks 25th Anniversary logos

Joshawaggie

Figures that the Mavs would have as many anniversary logos as Coyotes had in colors from 1996-2003. :P I do like the hat one, but the M on there has to go.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

25_hat_logo_web.jpg

I agree. That logo should have been their alternate.

Did the Mavs really need 5 different logos for their 25th anniversary?

:lol: Excellent observation! I like this hat logo as well but it's too bad they didn't mix in some of the old green.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

seems like the designer came up with 5 to show them, and then the owners couldn't decide so the lame asses just said, "We can go with all of them!" "Yeah!" said the brown nosers, and this package was born.

I can hear the designer cursing them as we speak...

I really wish the Mavs would replace the black in their logos with navy. It's ridiculous to have no black on the uniforms but in the logos and no navy in the logos but tons on the uniforms. That's especially since navy and black are so close.

If I recall correctly the change to navy jerseys from black was last minute because they would have had the exact same color scheme as the magic with black, but why not change the logos too?

Archived