modified chargers logos

IceCap

there is one problem with the chargers bringing back the powder blues: the logo. what would become the official logo? a yellow lightning bolt outlined in black works well on the helmets, but as a primary logo it is weak. so, ive modified 2 chargers chargers logos that would work well as teh primary if the switch back to powder blue is made.

the first logo is simple. i simply took the "SD" logo they use at mid-field and placed it on powder blue. simple yet effective.

the second logo is a modification of the original "horse & bolt" logo. the one asspect of the current chargers scheme i like is the wordmark. its the best one theve had. so i replaced the excisting wormark in this logo with a re-coloured version of the current one.

sdch2.3.gif

c&c welcome

No. No. No. No.

Those colours just don't have enough contrast. They're too pastel, they don't have anything to make them work together. That's my whole problem with that retro look--the colours are too washed out.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

they are , in fact, too light to be used as the only colors. keep navy, and outline everything with it for some definition and contrast. also, i rememebr seeing around somewhere a horse shield that actually looks good.

here it is, at the bottom of the 35th anniversary logo.

35th Anniversary Logo

get some collegiate blue accent in that and i think you have a sweet horse logo.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived