Bengals vs Redskins, 11-14-04

M59

Before the Redskins' atrocious level of "play" made me flee my television in despair, I couldn't help but notice how much better their uniforms looked than the Bengals...I know this horse got flogged when Cincinatti debuted these things, but...ugh! It would take half this site's bandwith to describe all the things wrong with that design. Just awful.

Thanks for letting me vent.

(BTW...could anyone have predicted that the Joe Gibbs 'Skins of 2004 would be even more awful than the Steve Spurrier team of 2003? AAACK!)

BTW...could anyone have predicted that the Joe Gibbs 'Skins of 2004 would be even more awful than the Steve Spurrier team of 2003? AAACK!)

YEP....me!

Your pal the Eagles Fan.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Before the Redskins' atrocious level of "play" made me flee my television in despair, I couldn't help but notice how much better their uniforms looked than the Bengals...I know this horse got flogged when Cincinatti debuted these things, but...ugh! It would take half this site's bandwith to describe all the things wrong with that design. Just awful.

Thanks for letting me vent.

(BTW...could anyone have predicted that the Joe Gibbs 'Skins of 2004 would be even more awful than the Steve Spurrier team of 2003? AAACK!)

and me 2

Your Friend the Cowboys Fan

It has nothing to do with the coach, it has to do with the owners and the type of players he signs. He like the Steinbrenner of football. There's a reason why in the 5 years Snyder there have been 4 coaches.

while i won't disagree with you saying he bought players, he hasn't in 2-3 years.. practically every player we have signed as contributed .. lavar arrington, mike barrow, philip daniels, matt bowen, andre lott all injured this year... and we still had the number 1 D in the league up to today... the reason we are 3-6? mark brunell....

enough about the skins this is a logos board

while i won't disagree with you saying he bought players, he hasn't in 2-3 years..  practically every player we have signed as contributed .. lavar arrington, mike barrow, philip daniels, matt bowen, andre lott all injured this year... and we still had the number 1 D in the league up to today...  the reason we are 3-6?  mark brunell....

Coles, Hall, Morton all signed away from the jets last year. And before that Bruce Smith and Sanders.

The owner is a problem, again how else can you explain 4 coaches in 5 years. And all of them are good coaches. Gibbs won 3 Super Bowls, Marty was succesful with the Browns, Cheifs and now Chargers. Norv was the coach 6 years as Redskins coach. The only question mark was Spurrier and given the track record of Snyder, I gues he was a good coach because he lasted more than 1 year under him.

while i won't disagree with you saying he bought players, he hasn't in 2-3 years.. practically every player we have signed as contributed .. lavar arrington, mike barrow, philip daniels, matt bowen, andre lott all injured this year... and we still had the number 1 D in the league up to today... the reason we are 3-6? mark brunell....

Coles, Hall, Morton all signed away from the jets last year. And before that Bruce Smith and Sanders.

The owner is a problem, again how else can you explain 4 coaches in 5 years. And all of them are good coaches. Gibbs won 3 Super Bowls, Marty was succesful with the Browns, Cheifs and now Chargers. Norv was the coach 6 years as Redskins coach. The only question mark was Spurrier and given the track record of Snyder, I gues he was a good coach because he lasted more than 1 year under him.

first off it was 5 coaches (terry robiskie for the rest of the season after norv was fired)... and second, i didnt like the hiring of spurrier, i would have liked to have kept marty, but no doubt norv and spurrier had to go. coles and hall haven't been busts at all coles went to the pro bowl last year and with an injured foot and fingers this year (not to mention brunell throwing to him) he has had an off year. hall has been clutch and has been the best kicker we've had since 93 after chip lohmiller left... Chad morton has provided us with something we haven't had since brian mitchell left, a reliable KR/PR who can be used in the backfield, did we overspend for him? yes, but who doesn't overspend on free agents.. and i sad for the last 2-3 years we have had good pick ups... smith and sanders were before that... and sanders wasn't bad anyway

and saying norv was a good coach, yuou obviously never watched a redskin game in any of his seasons, besides 99, and havcen't watched many raider games this season... redskins fans still have "norvitis" as we like to call it

BTW...could anyone have predicted that the Joe Gibbs 'Skins of 2004 would be even more awful than the Steve Spurrier team of 2003? AAACK!)

YEP....me!

Your pal the Eagles Fan.

Your pal, the other Eagles fan.

And the Redskin jerseys blow. I just dont like the maroon/yellow color combo. And im not saying that because I hate the skins, I actually think the Cowboys road (blue) jerseys look good. And I HATE the cowboys.

YEP....me!

Your pal the Eagles Fan.

Your pal, the other Eagles fan.

And the Redskin jerseys blow. I just dont like the maroon/yellow color combo. And im not saying that because I hate the skins, I actually think the Cowboys road (blue) jerseys look good. And I HATE the cowboys.

The Cowboys' road blues looked really good around 82-83 and have been adrift ever since...the white/blue/white numbers aren't as nice as the old silver/blue/whites, and the "star and stripes" pattern on the sleeves is just goofy...especially now, when so many NFL jerseys don't have sleeves!

Archived