3 new concepts

Discrim

Moved (again...address is in the link...where's a rolleyes smiley when ya need one? :D ) and have a few new concepts.

WARNING: the habs one is basically everything the habs' traditional uniform is NOT...and you'll notice something that ties all three jerseys together real quick. this one dude was wearing a cowboys jacket and i liked the shoulder design and played off of that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Dude, pass whatever you were smoking, you're bogartin'.  :laugh:

Is that Mocs logo new?  I saw it on SLE the other day, and was trying to figure out what a bird on a train had to do with "Moccasins." (sp?)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

the bird has nothing to do with 'moccasins' as UTC shortened it to mocs officialy about five years ago or so and got rid of the indian logos for the mockingbird on the chattanooga choo-choo(or so they say at gomocs.com)

linkage

2016cubscreamsig.png

The Habs one:

OMFG.gif

I am decidedly not a traditionalist, but this Habs jersey officially labels you as a Modernist Extremist. :D

like i said, everything the famed red sweater is, this isn't :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

The Habs one:

OMFG.gif

I am decidedly not a traditionalist, but this Habs jersey officially labels you as a Modernist Extremist. :D

like i said, everything the famed red sweater is, this isn't :;):

A little too loud for my liking.  Either my monitor is off (could be), or that red belongs in neon sign.

PS - SyPhi, that emoticon nearly made me lose my Diet Dew on my keyboard.  I was expecting "Barfy", not a big jaw drop!

It's where I sit.

In case you didnt allready know, Discriminhater is the Morimoto of jersey design!

If you wanted to go for a habs look that is everything thier traditional set isnt, my friend you have accomplished just that

Honestly, the Tenn-Chattanooga concept isnt that risque when compared to some of your previous work. maybe the numbers, but its a rather simple, clean design for T.O.'s alma mater.

ALLEZ CUISINE!

Archived