Saints Owner Threatens to move to LA

paynomind

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I live in North Dakota. Contrary to popular belief, that is NOT a Canadian province."

All in all, it's still the same. The day the New Orleans Saints move to Halifax, NS or Halifax, ND, the devil himself will be skating on ice in Hades. And besides, Halifax, NS has a better chance of landing a CFL team, am I correct, Senor Clemente?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"I live in North Dakota. Contrary to popular belief, that is NOT a Canadian province."

All in all, it's still the same. The day the New Orleans Saints move to Halifax, NS or Halifax, ND, the devil himself will be skating on ice in Hades. And besides, Halifax, NS has a better chance of landing a CFL team, am I correct, Senor Clemente?

Football is football, but if Green Bay, which has 1/3 the population of Halifax, can support the NFL, Halifax probably could too, baring a series of very accurate circumstances occuring. The only reason why Halifax has a better chance of landing a CFL team is because they are, coincidentally enough, a Canadian city.

I'm pretty sure winghaz was joking about the whole thing though. I'm not surprised in the least bit that you didn't get it.

Also, why Senor Clemente? I myself am of Irish heritage.

--Roger O'Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived