Would you be a Washington Nationals' fan?

Swiss

Would you be a Washington Nationals' fan?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yale, I think I need to get you a Royals lid to wear..............or even better a Jayhawk lid..............

Hey, I'm all for a (blue) Royals cap (7 3/8, btw) - I've always admired its simple elegance.

As for the Jayhawks lid - not in either of our collective lifetimes. And, notwithstanding the disastrous result Saturday, I did get some enjoyment out of a protracted shouting match with KU placekicker Johnny Beck, who for some reason, seemed to spend more time paying attention to my catcalls than the game at hand. When Mizzou looked like it just might right the ship midway through the 4th quarter, I shouted "Hey Beck, your lead is slipping away faster than brownies in the Mangino house!" to which he gave a big chuckle before one of the assistant coaches suggested maybe he go find somewhere else to stand and not pay attention to the game.

OK, back to the discussion at hand regarding the Las Vegas Expos.

you know what? i've owned senators and new york giants baseball caps throughout the years. i'm glad washington will be in the national league (for now) so yeah, i'll give em' a look for now. I do like the new Nats hats..

I'm also have that same caps. Plus ones of the Brooklyn Dodgers and 1965 California Angels.

I like the old fashioned baseball caps.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

The Nats are now the closest team to me, but I'm a Pirates fan to the end. I'm going to try to get tix for the first series the Bucs play at RFK.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I voted maybe to it, since I used to have a soft spot for the Expos in the past...however, once they play the Cubs or 'Stros, they are dead to me.

I am, however, seriously considering becoming a Pepper.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If I lived in Montreal, I would be a Red Sox because Boston is about 250 miles- 400 Kilometres- from Montreal. So it looks like Red Sox Nation is getting some new fans North Of the Border. :flagcanada:

www.clearchannelsucks.org

www.rock101.info

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

If I lived in Montreal, I would be a Red Sox because Boston is about 250 miles- 400 Kilometres- from Montreal. So it looks like Red Sox Nation is getting some new fans North Of the Border. :flagcanada:

Man, Boston is 8.600 kms far from where I live.

And the Red Sox Nation has an enclave here so I never feel my beloved Red Sox too far. :)

I never let geography stop my love for the Boston Red Sox.

GO SOX

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

The Nats became my National League team the moment the Expos moved. I have been someone who has longed for Baseball back in DC, so when it happened, i had to become a fan.

It's better than rooting for the Mets..... :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Nats became my National League team the moment the Expos moved. I have been someone who has longed for Baseball back in DC, so when it happened, i had to become a fan.

It's better than rooting for the Mets..... :P

:lol: That's for sure!

I saw, I came, I left.

I grew up in Arizona and I'm a Diamondbacks fan. But I lived in DC for three years during lawskool. I've been rooting for baseball to return to Washington and I always resented Peter Angelos' claim that DC was "his market." Orioles baseball -- blech! I will definitely be pulling for the Nats as my secondary team.

I hear the Nationals' home schedule will open against my Diamondbacks. Damn, I'd like to get seats. That would be hot. I signed up on the team's website to get updates when tix become available, but if any of you have hook-ups...well, help a brother out! :D

Archived