Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roger:

The Anaheim Ducks and Buffalo Sabres jerseys are very nice.

Leonard :D

P.S. Could I please ask for the throwback Anaheim Mighty Ducks template? No rush, Roger.

LEONARD WEIRICH

FAN OF THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS SINCE 2005

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

• 3 months later...

"The Washington Capitals will unveil their new uniforms at a special Draft Day Party on Friday, June 22, held at the Kettler Capitals Iceplex in Arlington, Va."

Uh-oh Roger...looks like another jersey you are going to have to update...:blink:

I finally added the vintage thirds to the Buffalo Sabres set. I actually had them done for a while, but only now managed to get Adobe Photoshop back up and running to remake the MYOJ file.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rcmc...abresJersey.gif

I also did some minute tweaks to Anaheim, Atlanta and Nashville's files as well.

I am well aware of the EDGE revolution coming next season. Some teams are going completely different, others just tweaking. Trust me, I intend on redoing it all in the fall.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Roger:

Loved the third jersey you created for the Sabres, but wasn't that Buffalo's original jersey when they first joined the NHL some 40 years ago? :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

Roger:

Loved the third jersey you created for the Sabres, but wasn't that Buffalo's original jersey when they first joined the NHL some 40 years ago? :D

No, those are actually Buffalo's 3rd jerseys for this season. Notice the number on the front?

Roger:

No, those are actually Buffalo's 3rd jerseys for this season. Notice the number on the front?

I see what you're saying, Roger. The third jerseys for Buffalo do look very nice. :D

LEONARD WEIRICH

LOVE THOSE NATS!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I am very new to this board but I have been searching for NHL Vector fonts since I purchased an ioline cutter from Stahl's, and upon asking Stahl's for different NHL fonts other than "Varsity basic vector fonts to be used in corel draw X3" the Stahl's rep told me "I had to steal them from someone" I was completely surprised by this comment from Stahl's but I have been searching for different leagues fonts for some time now with no luck!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Kyle/Vintagegopher

• 1 month later...

hey everybody.

Im new to the boards - but I edited the Sabres 3rd to make a vintage home (white)

unfortunalty the letters and small numbers didnt work. all i have is MSpaint at the office.. but, maybe roger can throw them in there

MakeYourOwnSabresJerseyOLDHOME.gif

newsigsma6.jpg

hey everybody.

Im new to the boards - but I edited the Sabres 3rd to make a vintage home (white)

unfortunalty the letters and small numbers didnt work. all i have is MSpaint at the office.. but, maybe roger can throw them in there

MakeYourOwnSabresJerseyOLDHOME.gif

Seeing as how I already have the template for the current Buffalo throwback, it wouldn't take too much for me to make the white jersey. While your attempt is respectable, it's not very accurate. The waist stripes are incorrect and you are missing the blue cuffs. Don't worry about it though, I'll have it done soon.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to give a shout out to Roger to say "A Million Thanks" for all your hard work and effort.

Living here in Thailand, we can't just go to a shop and have jerseys made to the right specifications on fonts.

I have used Roger's templates to create Tackle Twill numbers for blank jerseys brought back from Canada and the US. So far, I have the Islanders and Kings Alternate jerseys made up with local SE Asian team logos on the front. If anyone is interested, I can post them another time.

Anyway, back to the real purpose of this post...Roger...YOU DA MAN! :D

Just wanted to give a shout out to Roger to say "A Million Thanks" for all your hard work and effort.

Living here in Thailand, we can't just go to a shop and have jerseys made to the right specifications on fonts.

I have used Roger's templates to create Tackle Twill numbers for blank jerseys brought back from Canada and the US. So far, I have the Islanders and Kings Alternate jerseys made up with local SE Asian team logos on the front. If anyone is interested, I can post them another time.

Anyway, back to the real purpose of this post...Roger...YOU DA MAN! :D

Hockey in Thailand. Wow. I seriously hope the sport finds a home there.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8885

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app/?service=page&a...rticleid=335697

Archived