Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hath updaten mon jerseys pour thou!

I doth includen das Reebok tags et le new NHL shield!

Enjoyen!!!

--Roger "Borst?" Clemente.

Very cool! But I do have two questions...

One, will you be updating the full-size template with the new NHL shield and the Reebok logo? And two, why do some of the MYOJ pages have two different templates? Goalie-cut, perhaps??? :blink:

Edit and follow-up with a third question... When will we get full-size numbers to use on the full-size template for Atlanta, Buffalo, Columbus, Nashville, and Washington? And yes, I am greedy! :D

Appreciate all your hard work, Rog!!! :notworthy:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

1. I will be. Expect it up later tonight.

2. Yes those are goalie cut. If you notice, the sleeves are bigger. I will eventually get around to doing all of them, but for now I included the ones I did.

3. They're already available at http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/resources .

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

1. I will be. Expect it up later tonight.

2. Yes those are goalie cut. If you notice, the sleeves are bigger. I will eventually get around to doing all of them, but for now I included the ones I did.

3. They're already available at http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/resources .

Oops... err... I suck.

I know we have the full-size numbers, what I meant was sleeve numbers for those teams. Pardon my moments of stupidity. They're happening more often lately! :D

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

I finally uploaded my Jersey template again. Photobucket went down last night for some odd reason. You can find it here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rcmcme/Jersey-2.gif

As far as the sleeve numbers go, I may get around to doing them, but they aren't my priority right now.

champssig2.png

• 9 months later...

Yes, I am working on it. However I can not make the letter and number font until I see one example of every single letter and number they will be using. The only numbers I can make are 1, 2 and 6 (and probably make 5, 8, 9 and 0 from those, but 4, 7 and 3 would be nothing but a guess) as well as the name font. The only letters we have available of that are A, C, E, H, M, N, P, R, S, T, U and Y.

champssig2.png

Yes, I am working on it. However I can not make the letter and number font until I see one example of every single letter and number they will be using. The only numbers I can make are 1, 2 and 6 (and probably make 5, 8, 9 and 0 from those, but 4, 7 and 3 would be nothing but a guess) as well as the name font. The only letters we have available of that are A, C, E, H, M, N, P, R, S, T, U and Y.

The names look pretty close to Pittsburgh's. If that helps.

*whistles innocently*  Hey, this IS fun!

SabresOvechkin2.gif

Now that would be a dream come true

no this would

deilsdreamtrade.png

Sorry, they dont fit the Devils mold of boring, trap hockey, the single reason of the decline of the league and the new rules.

Yes because the Flyers never played the trap :rolleyes:.

Guess what the trap was around long before the Devils adopted it. The reason for the decline in play was expanding to quickly and thusly diluting the talent pool, the increase of lesser talented players that led to those players needing to clutch and grab to compete. All of which has nothing to do with the trap, which is a defensive system that has to do with positioning.

*whistles innocently*  Hey, this IS fun!

SabresOvechkin2.gif

Now that would be a dream come true

no this would

deilsdreamtrade.png

Sorry, they dont fit the Devils mold of boring, trap hockey, the single reason of the decline of the league and the new rules.

Hey, who won the division this year playing "boring trap hockey"?

The devils.

Who won 2 stanley cups in the last 6 years playing "boring trap hockey"?

The devils.

How many stanley cups have the Flyers won in the last 10 years while not playing "boring trap hockey"?

None

So it seems as "boring trap hockey" as been working for the devils. Doesn't it?

Also Ovechkin and Crosby would be good for any team no matter what style of offense.

First off, great stuff. :hockeysmiley:

Secondly, any chance I could get a Coyotes one? I'd greatly appreciate it.

First off, great stuff. :hockeysmiley:

Secondly, any chance I could get a Coyotes one? I'd greatly appreciate it.

You can do it yourself, which was RC's original purpose in starting this thread.

Go to the original post on the first page, and follow the links. Then back in the glow of your own creation.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived