Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

First, I will say thanks to cots69 for the kind praises. It's always appreciated and it certainly is nice to not only see my work being used on other continents, but also being a reference guide to a real jersey production.

Second, I already have one of these MYOJ done* for a team who has already unveiled their EDGE jerseys. I will not say who, but I may have it ready to show over the next two days (I'm going to retouch the numbers and letters before I unveil it). I may also wind up having another one done over the next couple days as well. It may only serve as a prototype until I get my hands on a real EDGE jersey and make undergo changes over the next few months to it, but it's a start.

*As best I can using a template based entirely on pictures and not actual measurements.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright, so here we go....

Make your own Columbus Blue Jackets EDGE jersey

Because obviously nobody has one, this jersey was pure guesswork.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Looking good like always man. I cannot wait to see what you turn out once the jerseys are actually released and you can get some of the measurements.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be honest. Since I started my new job, I've done amazingly little work on any of these jerseys. In fact the template I use in the Blue Jackets jersey isn't actually the one I'm using now. I still haven't even started any work on the new Sens and Sharks fonts. I've gotten maybe one jersey a week since the season started. I'll get around to it all eventually.

champssig2.png

A quick question... do ya have the jersey look for the 1990-91 Minnesota North Stars?? I need to know ok?? thanks...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Don't take this the wrong way Roger, but to be honest with you, I wouldn't mind at all if you decided not to make templates of these Edge jerseys, since many of them are extremely ugly and uninspired. The only real good ones that are new are Columbus and Washington. The rest were just carry overs from the old ones, which you've already done.

In my opinion, jerseys like these basically stifle creativity, especially with their templated designs. They just don't do you justice, Roger.

I don't take any offence to that at all. It is an understandable sympathesis (if that is even a word) for NOT wanting to do this. But I do anyways, becuase it keeps me up to date and because you people appreciate it so much.

So because you have all been so patient, I might as well share the first four I've got done so far.

Anaheim Ducks

Columbus Blue Jackets

St. Louis Blues

Toronto Maple Leafs

champssig2.png

I don't take any offence to that at all. It is an understandable sympathesis (if that is even a word) for NOT wanting to do this. But I do anyways, becuase it keeps me up to date and because you people appreciate it so much.

So because you have all been so patient, I might as well share the first four I've got done so far.

Anaheim Ducks

Columbus Blue Jackets

St. Louis Blues

Toronto Maple Leafs

Hey Roger, would you happen to have a version of that Blues template that would be able to be used on Paint? So that I could change the colors and stuff. I was wanting to use it for my SHL team.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I'm using Photoshop 6.0.

Here's one more for tonight, because I'm bored. The disclaimer is that I'm NOT still bitter about this, but I thought it would be a funny one to do, and I DO still hate Brett Hull (even though he was born in the same town as my wife.)

NoGoalStars.gif

PS - How UGLY are the Stars jersies?? Ugh!

#1, the city of buffalo is a stank pile of dog poop. (go stars, go titans)

#2, the stars didn't have those sweaters until the year AFTER they skated the cup around marine midland.

#3, hully wore 22 when he scored the most wonderful goal in the history of eternity.

:hockeysmiley:(**)

no hard feelings, but it really should be the green jersey, with #22, if you're trying to make that point.

HAHAHA!!!

GO STARS!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Anaheim Ducks

Columbus Blue Jackets

St. Louis Blues

Toronto Maple Leafs

Awesome Roger! They're beautiful...I can't wait to see your version of the Caps jerseys...

There wouldn't be a Quebec Nordiques template with the jerseys they never got to wear (dark blue-teal), would they're be?

Saying that, this is awesome stuff Roger! Keep up the work, and I look forward to the new RBK designs you got cooking man. Credit where its due, and appreciated by many people, including myself.

Anaheim Ducks

Columbus Blue Jackets

St. Louis Blues

Toronto Maple Leafs

Hey Roger, would you happen to have a version of that Blues template that would be able to be used on Paint? So that I could change the colors and stuff. I was wanting to use it for my SHL team.

Bump?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived