Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Roger, any chance you would be making the new Anaheim and Buffalo jersey templates? No rush...I just really like your work

It may be a long while before I can get work done on the new Anaheim and Buffalo jerseys. My computer requires a new motherboard which I have had to put off on purchasing because to more important purchases (I really really really really need new shoes). Most of my work should still be on that hard drive. Thankfully, most of my stuff is likely backed up anyways.) I did have the Ducks jerseys and some of the font done before my computer died (if you want two examples I managed to do mere days before it died, you can see them here), but I am not able to retreive them off the hard drive. I could try drawing it all up on my brother's computer that I have been using for the past few months, but my time on that computer is very limited and I can not get Photoshop on the machine to shrink the finished projects. So...I can say nothing other than be patient.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Roger, did anyone tell you that the Flyers crest on their home and away are actually different? Instead of their stock curved wing crest, they use the slanted wing one seen here:

defaultactionshoteu0.jpg

And since I was bored last night when my internet went down, I made this using your template in paint:

forsbergjerseyzz2.png

Two problems I had with this: I can't do the striping so I had to copy and and paste the sleeves and made the orange diagonal, secondly I had to use Winnipeg's 80's captain "C" because the your numbers directory didn't have the captain letters for the Flyers and a bunch of other teams as well.

I have two pictures here, both from current flyers jerseys. As you can see, both are identical on the home and away. The logo HAS been tweeked since the 70's but currently the only different logo is the one on the alternate.

03-04eschef.JPG

02-03woywitkaf.JPG

This is from the 70's

70-71lacroixf.JPG

Sorry bout the size.

For more proof go here: http://www.dropthepucks.com/Philadelphia.htm

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I have two pictures here, both from current flyers jerseys. As you can see, both are identical on the home and away. The logo HAS been tweeked since the 70's but currently the only different logo is the one on the alternate.

No, no, no! What I meant was that the logo on the home and away jersey TEMPLATE was different than the one already on there! I know that both home and away use the same logo, but they both use the sharp winged logo, not the curved wing. The only logo that's correct is the one on the alternate jersey template!

• 1 month later...
Hey Rog, any luck on Anaheim or Buffalo jerseys?

PS- How bout them Ducks? 20-2-6 for 46 points...we almost already have half of last year's total B)

Ya, its great :D

Dude, seriously...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

PS- How bout them Ducks? 20-2-6 for 46 points...we almost already have half of last year's total B)

Dude, seriously...

Can i join in on the spam? Shall i take notes from fonz ? :D

4kv29i.jpg

Dude, seriously...

What? I asked Roger on how the jerseys were coming...and sorta 'commented' on the play of the Ducks...no harm in that....I'm sure Roger and the Fonz will agree with me

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Rog, how goes the good fight?.....any luck retreiving your info of the jerseys?...what about those Team Canada jerseys you had on your Jersey Wishlist, any chance you could be uploading those?.....Go Ducks! 28-4-6 for 58 pts!

• 3 weeks later...

At long last, I have the new Ducks jerseys:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rcmc...DucksJersey.gif

Now go nuts!

The new Sabres jersey....those are still going to take some time.

champssig2.png

Here you go you greedy pigs!!! :P

I completely guessed at all of it based on photos I found. Hopefully it's acceptable.

2006 Buffalo Sabres

Third jersey coming soon.

Thank You and Good Night.

champssig2.png

Archived