Philadelphia 76ers Logo Concept

dannymits

Seriously, The Sixers current package is showing it's late 90s age.

I support bringing back the older logo and the uniforms from Iverson's rookie year. But, I figured I'd also try my hand at an alternative. Hopefully, someone hasn't thought of something similar.

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

sixerslogo.jpg

Nah

how about some constructive critisisam?

OK....I don't mind attempting to implement the Liberty Bell into the logo, but the positioning of the "6" is awkward, the "7" looks more like a messed-up "Z", and there's nothing indicating that it's a basketball team....

Not all basketball logos have to have a basketball in them--so that part missing? No big deal...

But I agree on the 7/Z thing--still a neat idea, that with some tweaks--such as making it clear it's a "7"--it will be quite nice...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Maybe I'm trying to incorporate a too much into the logo. Hopefully, you can see in this tweaked version that I'm trying to include the number 76 with a liberty bell, but also in such a manner that the 7 and the 6 form a P.

sixers1.jpg

I intend to work further on this.

Thanks again.

Not all basketball logos have to have a basketball in them--so that part missing? No big deal...

In the NBA, only 9 of the 30 teams are missing a basketball from their primary logo, and of those, 4 of them (Bobcats, Grizzlies, Bucks, Blazers) have a basketball in their alternate logos. The only ones without a mention of a basketball are the Bulls, Nuggets, Rockets, Wolves and Spurs...

Archived