Denver nuggets new logo/color scheme found!

crajee

nice detective work.

I'm really not sure if I like these colors, but they could prove to be succesfully, sales-wise

I'm guessing that is probably their alternate logo, and not the primary one.

i like the colors.. very Denverish.....

The needed new colors after the Cavs hijacked their colors and called 'em Wine and Gold....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

ugh.  that yellowish gold bothers me a little bit, doesn't fit in, or maybe make the blue a darker blue

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The Denver Post reported today that the new Nuggets stuff will be unveiled on June 26th (Draft Day).

They're still saying that the Powder Blue is metallic...

...I think they're on crack...

i hate ucla but i don't mind the nugs looking like em...now i shall moan about how ucla's teams can't decide which shade to use (football is metallic gold, powder blue, navy; hoops is 'metallic powder blue', yellow; softball is royal-ish blue, yellow, etc.) what is the point of that?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Anyone else notice that color-wise, this looks like the Minneapolis Laker retro-colors that everyone was wearing this past season?  Those were pretty popular...make you wonder if there's a connection (marketing-wise)...

I just hope that Kroenke's people do a better job with the Nuggets' uniform overhaul then they did with his football team.

How good do you want these things to be YH? Rams stuff is great.

That logo was found by the now departed JohnnyTexas on TESS, but good work getting the colors and such GMS.

Oh yeah, I like em.

Archived