International Hockey Concepts

CDunn

Holland: Derived from one of Nike's existing templates(the one used for Sweden). The way the striping is done, the addition of the vents and piping, the cuffs, and the hem are all changed. I made a quick vector of the lion head and put it on as the crest. The black alt was a suggestion somebody made and I'm rather fond of the text at the bottom. The piping around the air vents is very European and I like it on international concepts. I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out.

Holland Orange

Holland White

Holland Black alternate

Spain: The key to this design is that the shoulders are cut like the 90's Penguin jerseys so it forms a wedge shape. That combined with the sleeve striping creates a large arrow effect on the sleeves. The hem on the both jersey is made to resemble the Spanish flag, I just had to add a white outline stripe on the yellow jersey to keep it from looking too bare and the match the sleeves. I'm real pleased with this one.

Spain White

Spain Yellow

Comments?

I find them all to be somewaht bland.

I love orange as a colour and like the home to be Orange.

I find the shirt to be too close to the Team Canada Nikes.

Also, should it not say: Netherlands?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Actually Frenchie, I believe that is how it is spelled in their own language.

I like them all. Not over spectacular, but still pleasing to the eyes.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I love Holland's set. Very simplistic, gets the job done. The whole 'Orange' scheme of the Netherlands, I won't begin to go on about, that's another story. :evil:

Spain's set does need a hint of cowb---er---a little touchup, perhaps some black somewhere? I like the layout of the front of the jersey (diagonal script, logo in corner). Quite unique. I get a 'retro Calgary Flames' feel when I look at these, not sure if that's good or bad.

Good work, though. Perhaps we'll see more International concepts? Perhaps not?

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived