Dolphins Aqua combo

EagleFan344

You need to lay off of that crack, my man.

Bengals 23

Giants 22

The L streak continues! Eli hasnt won a game!

*snap*

Guess what i am?

Have fun not making the Super Bowl...... again......

Who can possibly beat us in the NFC? nobody.

vick.jpg

Damn right.

ummmm no.

Oh yes. If the freakin Dolphins can beat the Patriots, and the Little Giants can beat the Cowboys, then bah gawd, the Falcons can make it to the NFC Championship and go to the Super Bowl Championship

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to lay off of that crack, my man.

Bengals 23

Giants 22

The L streak continues! Eli hasnt won a game!

*snap*

Guess what i am?

Have fun not making the Super Bowl...... again......

Who can possibly beat us in the NFC? nobody.

vick.jpg

Damn right.

ummmm no.

Oh yes. If the freakin Dolphins can beat the Patriots, and the Little Giants can beat the Cowboys, then bah gawd, the Falcons can make it to the NFC Championship and go to the Super Bowl Championship

Falcons vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Damn good game. I don't see the Steelers or Eagles getting to an All-Penn Super Bowl yet....

Anyway, I like the teal combo..tis nice.

Now, for this little argument: I am an Eagles Fan and a Falcons fan..so I must say..can we not align to stop everyone else from reaching the NFC Championship, THEN worry about it?

I mean..it'd look real funny if Atlanta and Philly are arguing the whole time..and get beat.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Now, for this little argument: I am an Eagles Fan and a Falcons fan..so I must say..can we not align to stop everyone else from reaching the NFC Championship, THEN worry about it?

I mean..it'd look real funny if Atlanta and Philly are arguing the whole time..and get beat.

very true. Carolina is looking good. other than them though...

im going to go where everyon has been for the past week or so. The 2004 Eagles can NOT win the NFC Champ./SB without Terrell Owens. Yes, Westbrook can come out and catch the ball. Yes, Todd Pinkston can catch the ball when there is a 10 yard radius of emptyness around him. Yes, McNabb can do some stuff. Yes, their D is good. I DONT CARE. THEY CAN't WIN.

i needn't explain myself, for I am ME. and ME > Eagles.

yeah...

me niether....

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

I've also pondered that... If we lose, and the Eagles lose, then there's a chance that we could have an 8-8 team in the Super Bowl, or worse, a 7-9 & 8-8 team in the NFC 'ship... HIGHLY unlikely, but you never know in the NFL...

As for the Aqua on Aqua action... I like it, and once again, I'm in the minority in that issue.

im going to go where everyon has been for the past week or so. The 2004 Eagles can NOT win the NFC Champ./SB without Terrell Owens. Yes, Westbrook can come out and catch the ball. Yes, Todd Pinkston can catch the ball when there is a 10 yard radius of emptyness around him. Yes, McNabb can do some stuff. Yes, their D is good. I DONT CARE. THEY CAN't WIN.

yeah...

me niether....

good explanation

yeah...

me niether....

good explanation

Thumbs Mother fluffing Up.

Dribbble!

I don't really like the all-Aqua look.

A little off-topic, but on-topic: The Raiders and Seahawks were ranked as the best jerseys in the game by players.

On ESPN.com a while back they had a uniform bracket. Broncos eventually won.

Remember, though, there was the ballot-stuffing controversy surrounding that.

I saw, I came, I left.

I don't really like the all-Aqua look.

A little off-topic, but on-topic: The Raiders and Seahawks were ranked as the best jerseys in the game by players.

On ESPN.com a while back they had a uniform bracket. Broncos eventually won.

Remember, though, there was the ballot-stuffing controversy surrounding that.

Yes, but that was for the championship, Broncos vs. University of Michigan.

yeah...

me niether....

Well if we're using that kind of explanation...

ATL GONNA WIN CUZ WE CRUNKER THAN ALL YALL MOFOS!!! YEEEAH!!!

liljon1.jpg

:D

yeah...

me niether....

liljon1.jpg

I bet the 5 minutes in between our posts was spent by you looking for pics of Lil' Jon.

ahh...lil jon..

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Me + FlameofAtlanta are crunker than all yous.

Dribbble!

yeah...

me niether....

liljon1.jpg

I bet the 5 minutes in between our posts was spent by you looking for pics of Lil' Jon.

ahh...lil jon..

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Is GB crunk?

yeah...

me niether....

liljon1.jpg

ahh...lil jon..

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Is GB crunk?

I'll crunk your GB..... :blink:

yeah, i'll stop that.

Dribbble!

Archived