Dolphins Aqua combo

EagleFan344

im going to go where everyon has been for the past week or so. The 2004 Eagles can NOT win the NFC Champ./SB without Terrell Owens. Yes, Westbrook can come out and catch the ball. Yes, Todd Pinkston can catch the ball when there is a 10 yard radius of emptyness around him. Yes, McNabb can do some stuff. Yes, their D is good. I DONT CARE. THEY CAN't WIN.

i needn't explain myself, for I am ME. and ME > Eagles.

yeah...

me niether....

Well if we're using that kind of explanation...

ATL GONNA WIN CUZ WE CRUNKER THAN ALL YALL MOFOS!!! YEEEAH!!!

liljon1.jpg

:D

I bet the 5 minutes in between our posts was spent by you looking for pics of Lil' Jon.

ahh...lil jon..

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Me + FlameofAtlanta are crunker than all yous.

Great times at the football line of scrimmage with those lines.

That would really confuse the other teams, yelling

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im going to go where everyon has been for the past week or so. The 2004 Eagles can NOT win the NFC Champ./SB without Terrell Owens. Yes, Westbrook can come out and catch the ball. Yes, Todd Pinkston can catch the ball when there is a 10 yard radius of emptyness around him. Yes, McNabb can do some stuff. Yes, their D is good. I DONT CARE. THEY CAN't WIN.

yeah...

me niether....

liljon1.jpg

I bet the 5 minutes in between our posts was spent by you looking for pics of Lil' Jon.

ahh...lil jon..

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Yup, those 5 minutes were spent looking for Lil Jon. :D

And to answer the topic question... They may have, most of the time I've seen Miami play at home, they've worn the all white set.

yeah...

me niether....

liljon1.jpg

ahh...lil jon..

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

Great times at the football line of scrimmage with those lines.

That would really confuse the other teams, yelling

WHHHHHHHHHAATTT?!!?!?!?!

OKKKKKKAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!

whenever im out...doing.......well, anything....

I yell those lines AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. Everybody seems to find it hilarious.

Twitter: @peteeee

E-Mail: peteschwadel@gmail.com

Dribbble!

looks as though im in the minorty here, but I kinda liked them. A bit accentric but I think they're much beter than all blacks. As for the NFC debate, I've seen the Falcons play, they're ok. I guess they have the best shot of beating us. But 2nd place is the first loser so that really means nothing. E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES.

Howard1.jpg

Whoa..this post turned from a discussion on uniforms --> arguments over the NFC --> MTV..how the hell did that happen?

I think we all know who's fault it is..

*points at quadival*

Oh yeah, blame it on me, will ya! :mad::D

I saw, I came, I left.

Well, I don't like any of the above concepts. I didn't mind the orange Dolphins and the all aqua Dolphins for one game a piece. They are a team that does not establish their uniform identity well. The only difference really being aqua/white pants with white shirts. I thought it was cool how last week the endzones were orange and last night they were aqua.

KISSwall09.jpg

Mmm... Dolphins concepts.

DolphinsConcepts.png

Drooling.gif

I like the third one--the first two shiould have white pants--but an all aqua one is still kind of interesting, and oddly I like it...

They should try all whites more often as well...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well, I don't like any of the above concepts.
I like the third one--the first two shiould have white pants--but an all aqua one is still kind of interesting, and oddly I like it...

These "concepts" were done in order to get an idea of the remaining Dolphins uniform possibilities in regards to their jerseys and pants. I grabbed the images from Football Uniforms Past and Present and did some editing in Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop.

All the credit goes to the owner of the FUPP website in regards to color and content as I merely did a little bit of copy/paste and fill work.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived