What wrong with these jerseys?

Roger Clemente

What's wrong with this jersey?http://a1708.g.akamai.net/f/1708/110/8h/images.fanbuzz.com/images/thumbs/450x450/nhl-authjer-047.jpg

Name 2 things wrong with this one!

http://a1708.g.akamai.net/f....106.jpg

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

First one has a KOHO tag in the collar and CCM on the sleeve.

Second one looks like it has the crown logo on both the front and the shoulders.

Actually, I didn't pick up on that CCM on the back of the collar.  Good eye, Clark.

The other thing, that I doubt anyone would have picked up, is that that blue CCM tag on the inside was discontinued in 2001, while the white Kings jerseys with the crown on the front (i.e. that one!) wasn't introduced until 2002.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

The other thing, that I doubt anyone would have picked up, is that that blue CCM tag on the inside was discontinued in 2001, while the white Kings jerseys with the crown on the front (i.e. that one!) wasn't introduced until 2002.

Ahh, I actually did see that but thought I was wrong about it.

I have that 3rd jersey of the Tampa Bay Lightning and I think it's AWESOME.  Why did they get rid of it, it's perfect!  That's what 3rd jerseys are for.  To have a different look to the team and have some creativity to them.

I'm still looking for the defunked 3rd jersey of the duck with the primary logo on the sholders and the front had the duck busting threw the ice.

I have that 3rd jersey of the Tampa Bay Lightning and I think it's AWESOME. Why did they get rid of it, it's perfect! That's what 3rd jerseys are for. To have a different look to the team and have some creativity to them.

I'm still looking for the defunked 3rd jersey of the duck with the primary logo on the sholders and the front had the duck busting threw the ice.

I've heard they have therapy for what you're going through.

I'm here for you man, if you ever need to a sane mind to talk to. J/K, but that's disturbing that you have such an affinity for two of the most outrageous jerseys ever to grace the ice. :D

That said, I thought that was a cool idea the lightning had, they just overdid everything with the sleeves and all.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I have that 3rd jersey of the Tampa Bay Lightning and I think it's AWESOME. Why did they get rid of it, it's perfect! That's what 3rd jerseys are for. To have a different look to the team and have some creativity to them.

I saw one on ebay about a month ago, keep checking there.

whoa...i'm not the only person who liked the wild wing or rainstorm jerseys :cool:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived