Dusty Logos

andrewharrington

these are a couple logos ive created in the past few months by request, but theyve never gotten out of draft form because they werent used. let me know what you guys think of them, what i can do to improve them, what their respective potential is, you know the drill. thank you quite much.

Lamar-High-School-Warriors.gif

College-of-the-Big-Horns-Bison.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well if you have one chase the other--that may look cool--but the first thing I noticed, the legs need work--and I can relate--after fingers, legs are the body part I have the most problem with, if they're suppoed to look stylized , and not realistic--then stylize them more--

But yeah there is potential there--with some tweaking they could be very nice...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I agree with ltravisjr,

the first thing I thought was cut off the indian at the waist and it improves it immensly. At first glance I thought maybe the Indian was supposed to be the letter "H" like the team was the Hanover Warriors or something.

The Bison isn't bad at all.

The front legs of the Bison look too "floppy", like they're just hanging there. If the angle of the whole thing were raised (the front end lifted higher in the air), then it might work better. Otherwise, I think you need to add some knees to it.

It's where I sit.

ditch the legs on the indian dude, and fix the boobs. other than that thats a pretty strong logo. The Bison is awesome and has the most potential, but i cant figure out what its missing.

Looks good. I agree about the indian. Cut him at the waist. Maybe tighten up the black around the arms, in other words, make it a bit more contoured.

rangersCBSig.gif

I agree with everyone else about the Indian logo. Clean it up a bit and you've got a great logo.

At first glance your bison reminded me of what Marshall's Thundering Herd logo would look like from the side. I do like how you used a dark green instead of a black for the darker portions and outlines of the logo. Too often we fall back on using black, when it can be done well with other colors. I agree that if you change the front legs a bit like was previously suggested, you'd have a winner.

You do really good work. Good job :)

it should remind you of the CU buffalo as well, its a similar silhouette, except mine has 4 legs instead of 2.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived