Astros concept

Saintsfan

You sure know how to hype yourself.  :D

I really don't like this one much, although I think there's some good thinking that went into this concept.

I see you were trying to combine the retro rainbow jersey with the new colours. That's kind of a cool idea. Also, the hat would look pretty cool in all brick red with the gold star.

That said, you're production work understandably has room to grow. A better graphics program could be in order, as the transformations are obviously rough on the quality of the logos. The hat, sleeve, and chest logo should all be bigger, and the MLB logo on the chest is not necessary IMO... this isn't a golf shirt, so the "Astros" logo can be bigger than a shirt pocket. :D

That said, you show great potential as a designer, and I encourage you to keep putting out designs for us to see, and we'll watch you improve.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

ohta: Discrim-san, what do you think of this new challenger's dish?

Discirm: well, this one shows promise but he could easily do better, i'm sure

sorry...a little iron chef humor, i checked out my nickname-sake, Morimoto...curse you shark!!! :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well you hurt yourself by proclaiming yourself talented before i even looked at the concept.

I really dont think it works at all, and the yellow doesnt match up.

Im not saying your not talented, im just saying it sounded funny that you proclaimed it yourself.

sorry...a little iron chef humor, i checked out my nickname-sake, Morimoto...curse you shark!!! :D

:laugh:

but you gotta admit you see the resemblence in both of your styles!

Whereas Morimoto ruffles feathers with food, you ruffle feathers with jerseys!

yeah, i noticed that, see i was checkin it out at midnight (nothing else to do here at midnight) and the judges seemed surprised by his drunken lobsters and lack of soy sauce...i would have liked to had a taste of that :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

made a few adjustments!! Check em out on the new link below!!

http//uk.geocities.com/mark_gray74/astros.doc

basically matched the colours a bit better, moved the MLB logo from the breast to the sleeve! Will get a better art package soon!! I tried changing the gold and black bands around but I prefer them with the Gold at the bottom still! I thought about trying a bigger Astros logo across the chest but I didnt think that worked either- anyway I figured if they used something like this the shirt design would be enough of an identity not to need a huge logo!

Thanks for your comments though!! Still working on the Celtics alternate still- trying for a kinda ABA look to contrast against the very traditional look of the Celtics unis- watch this space!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

made a few adjustments!! Check em out on the new link below!!

http://uk.geocities.com/mark_gray74/astros.doc

basically matched the colours a bit better, moved the MLB logo from the breast to the sleeve! Will get a better art package soon!! I tried changing the gold and black bands around but I prefer them with the Gold at the bottom still! I thought about trying a bigger Astros logo across the chest but I didnt think that worked either- anyway I figured if they used something like this the shirt design would be enough of an identity not to need a huge logo!

Thanks for your comments though!! Still working on the Celtics alternate still- trying for a kinda ABA look to contrast against the very traditional look of the Celtics unis- watch this space!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived