Final BC Bobcats Logo

Nick 1733

its an attractive logo, although it really doesnt look very much like a bobcat. i dont like the highlights on the letters though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

looks a little too much like a charlotte bobcats concept now... those colors don't really remind me of bobcats (not that the pink one did either, really... but at least it was shockingly unique).

i dunno. i know you should make the logo exactly like the guy who asked for it wanted it..... but i think different colors would look better. when i think of bobcats i think of browns, and tans, and yellows... warm earth tones...... but i'm no zoologist :)

i really do think the logo looks pretty cool... like a bobcats/predators love child.

Definitely better than pink! I like it. I really do. It's got a good look of motion and ferocity. I would have perferred a yellow or tan primary colour, but this isn't a bad compromise.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

:notworthy: I love it for just the colors - I've long been a fan of the navy and orange, but the second blue, silver and white really hammer it home for me. And I think the two-tone blue and the wordmark separate it from the Charlotte Bobcats JUST enough. Bravo!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

It looks like the product if

NashvillePredators5.GIF

mated with

CharlotteBobcats.GIF

...also, the wordmark looks like a woman with too much makeup on, in a figurative sense. Try reducing the outlines and highlights to maybe one outline and a more subtle highlight.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It looks like the product if

NashvillePredators5.GIF

mated with

CharlotteBobcats.GIF

...also, the wordmark looks like a woman with too much makeup on, in a figurative sense. Try reducing the outlines and highlights to maybe one outline and a more subtle highlight.

And the Bobcats looks like this-

TacomaMajestics2.GIF

A Women's team...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Few minor details (not that I would do that better, but): Look how every color in the logo is outlined with blue, orange and grey don't touch each other, nor orange and white, except on one part, eye, so I think you should have outline the eye somehow, so that there is blue between orange and white. Also, logo is outlined in blue, while wordmark is outlined in orange. On the white background that doesn't matter, but put on the blue or orange background that would matter. Try have the same color outline on the whole thing, and in case it goes on that color background give it a small white outline (or silver)

Archived