SUPER BOWL XXXIX MEDIA KIT

Puckguy14

You are correct Aussie. The field is a guess of what it will eventually look like. Media Day is today about 10:00 ET, that's 7am and me sleeping on the West Coast.

So guys, post pics of media day here! Also, for my decorations for my Super Bowl party, look for the banners as well! Thanks!!!!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Perhaps you guys should host your sig on your own space and not steal Puckguy's bandwidth?

Great job with the looks PG. :notworthy:

Now if only the Chargers were playing... :evil:

Actually its AOL's bandwidth, and since these will be up just temporarily, you can use them. After Monday the SB sigs go bye bye.

also....I think the area where the players stand on the sidelines are painted with team colors and their logo on a football.

Here is an example from last year, but I've seen it for the past several Super Bowls, at least as far back as Super Bowl XXXIII.

Super Bowl XXXVIII Field

Also based on this the Patriots word mark is smaller in the endzone.

If anyone has my old fields from XXXVII and XXXVIII, please send! I lost them last year when my computer crashed.

Here is the update of the field. Anyone have pics of the bench designs, please send!

SB-field.gif

If anyone has my old fields from XXXVII and XXXVIII, please send!  I lost them last year when my computer crashed. 

Here is the update of the field.  Anyone have pics of the bench designs, please send!

I thought I sent you those, wasnt the field part of the stuff I sent? cuz I have it too.

EDIT: Actually I just have the first version, without the painted sides, I must have jsut used "Set as wallpaper" for that and not actually saved it, dammit. sorry.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

best I've found so far of the sidelines from this year. you can see part of the pats sidelines off to the right...

media_31_field.jpg

From this picture, it looks like they were done the same way that they were painted for last year's SB. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, page 5 this was at! Anyways guys, please put the sigs on your own space. I got to clear for the NHL cancelation announcement. More to come on that.

WORTHY OF BEING SUPER! :D

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

I didn't get to it in time, since I was sick. You know how much it sucks when you:

1) can only have Chicken Noodle Soup and juice for the Super Bowl

2) not getting the Super Bowl program that I order 2 weeks ago until the day after the game?

ARGH

If there is a demand for the field to be 100% accurate, please PM me and I'll work on it.

I didn't get to it in time, since I was sick. You know how much it sucks when you:

1) can only have Chicken Noodle Soup and juice for the Super Bowl

2) not getting the Super Bowl program that I order 2 weeks ago until the day after the game?

ARGH

If there is a demand for the field to be 100% accurate, please PM me and I'll work on it.

no demand, just curious. I didnt know you were sick, that sucks.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived