OT: Fun with Textiles!

TruColor

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Niners?

Yes.

Boy...that was painful (!). There were like 12 users reading this thread and appleclock was the only one trying...tsk, tsk...

Chili Pepper - Cardinal

Curry - 49ers Gold

Stretch Limo - Black

You'll notice I mentioned that the "Chili Pepper" color is a change...the Niners used to use "Garnet", but they're lightening the Red for 2005...

The only ones who will know this, are those of you reading this thread...and then, in 5 or 6 months, the FanHome guys will start talking about it like it's news.

You'll notice I mentioned that the "Chili Pepper" color is a change...the Niners used to use "Garnet", but they're lightening the Red for 2005...

The only ones who will know this, are those of you reading this thread...and then, in 5 or 6 months, the FanHome guys will start talking about it like it's news.

Is it a noticeable change or a change like the Pats silver?

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpin' this one...

Anyone feel like playing a round or two of this?

Remember - I'll only be posting Textile sets from the MLB, NFL or NBA...

Oh, and I missed EagleFan344's question. The 49ers' color change will be a LITTLE more noticable than the Patriots' Silver change. But not by much.

I believe they're now talking about the Nationals Uniforms

I'm up!!!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

St Louis Rams?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived