Raytown Blue Jays

barnesdesign

This is a great set of logos. I agree with everyone else...However, is it me, or does the secondary mark remind you of the old Silver Hawks cartoon show from the 80's?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Barnesdesign....

Raytown South and Raytown are two separate high schools...Raytown, obviously, is the Blue Jays and South is the Cardinals....

As far as the logos, I like the open mouth version....It makes it look more on the attack mode....Something that, unfortunately, Raytown's football team lacks...*lol*........I think one of those logos would look good on their helmets, instead of the cheap "Jays" script they have now.....The whole logo package there looks great....

KCScout...I'm wondering if you have anymore helmet info to send my way, particularly that of Carrollton....I need a logo or a good closeup picture if you have one...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

mkersey

I will get the info on Carrollton's helmet. I talked with several of my friends there and they don't recall anything specific about the helmet except it's red.

Just FYI for everyone -

Raytown, Mo has two high schools; Raytown Blue Jays and Raytown South Cardinals. I teach and coach at Raytown South Middle School - Cardinals.

Both of the middle schools mascots are the same as the high schools.

I am applying for the head football job at Raytown H.S., for me, it's trading loyalties - kinda of a "Benedict Arnold" thing. I love being a middle school coach, but one of my life goals is to be a head high school football coach. So now you have a bit of a 'bio-' on me.

barnes is doing a great job with the concept. I like what I see so far.

I do miss the black, but the navy blue has an surprising look to it - I love the bird!

Input from you all is welcome!

Here is Raytown South HS fb helmet raytown_south.gif

Here's my middle school fb helmet (this is one of my assistant coaches)

coachmiller_with_bteam_sms_fb2003.jpg

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I guess no one thinks it needs BLACK in it - I know barnes designed it on purpose that way. Should black be used???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived