New England home kit launches 24.03.2005.

kc51design

I guess there will be some red striping on there somewhere! I will dig around and see, but I ythink any sneaky peaks are more likely to come out elsewhere than in the UK, where Umbro will keep this a bvery closely guarded secret until the last minute.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

That reminds me - I need to buy the England away shirt while I still can. Love that one.

You still have a year to get one! The red shirt won't change until next year.

I'd like to see the new white shirt being kind of the opposite of the red one. (White shirt with red crosses on shoulders) but I doubt it will be.

Anyway I pre ordered one, so only what 5/6 weeks ot find out! Ha ha

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Awww ... I love the current home kit. In fact, I'm wearing it today (complete coincidence). Even the reverse side is nice, with the light blue stripes, although I almost never wear it that side out. Oh well, I guess the tag on it does say "2003-2005", so I should have seen it coming.

I think it will have some silver on it, since on the crest there is a silver star (or at least it looks silver) instead of gold one.

Would any of you soccer fans that collects uniforms be willing to trade for some uniforms. I can offer a lot of my collections that I have, or if you are looking to have one noone has I can buy some Croatian teams (or national team) and trade for that. PM me if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd bump this, as if you clink on kc51's original link you can see a sneak peak of the new shirt. Well at least one shoulder of it. Looks a fairly simple white shirt from that angle!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

As a Scotsman, you all can imagine how I feel about the English, especially when it comes to football. :D

However, their kits have never failed to impress me since Japan/Korea 2002, especially the current red road strip. From Umbro's preview, it looks like that streak will come to an end. (Booooring!) Maybe I'll be proved wrong...

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

The only shots I've seen are the back and neck. The cross that is currently on the away kits at the back of the neck will be on the new home kits. As well, the numbering will remain the same. There is also a line that is broken up similar to adidas' new MLS home kit for the Crew running around the neck as opposed to the three stripes down the sleeve. It will be collared as well so simply reversing the road kit isn't going to happen. Of course I like the idea that the two kits are a bit different from each other. not simply colored differently.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 weeks later...

A sports shop I walked past had one of the new shirts hanging in the window. I was thinkinhg of takling a picture but didn't want to look like a freak out on the street! Anyway it has a big red cross on the opposite shoulder that you can see on the pictures, and a little red on the arm of the shoulder you can see. It looks ok. Mine should be in the post anytiome real soon!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived