Quick NBA Draft Question

footballfiji

Not to be a smart arse, but if your friend was good enough he would know.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

Not to be a smart arse, but if your friend was good enough he would know.

And so would everyone else and the rest would be taken care of.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Actually he's doing it as a joke. He wants to see if anyone would actually draft him. He's never played any organized basketball and his background is in football where he plays offenseive lineman.

It's not going to fly man! Do you really think your friend is the first person to come up with this idea before?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

This has got to be the biggest waste of time for someone.

If he's serious, he should contact a sports agent for the paperwork Contact NBA League Office

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I'm smelling a Graveyard!

Retired Number's To Come

I'm not.

Okay, I guess you see this as a potentially great discussion. laugh3.gif

Retired Number's To Come

I was going to do the same actually -- I just wanted to see if I would show up in any NBA games as an undrafted free agent or whatever.

I suggest your friend hold a press conference announcing his entrance into the draft, directly after doing whatever he would need to do.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think this happened when Maurice Clarett (temporarilly) won his case. THere were a few guys that declared that would never have had any hope. One guy had never played any football and another was a back-up in high school. THey just did it for the hell of it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I think this happened when Maurice Clarett (temporarilly) won his case. THere were a few guys that declared that would never have had any hope. One guy had never played any football and another was a back-up in high school. THey just did it for the hell of it.

so really fiji, your friend is just contributing to the degeneration of today's youth :D

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

You never really annoyed me before, but you're reaching craven levels here man....

That's funny because you sure annoyed the hell out of me back when every other word you typed was a %@ word but I'm glad you cleaned up your act. Good job man! happy65.gif

Retired Number's To Come

You never really annoyed me before, but you're reaching craven levels here man....

That's funny because you sure annoyed the hell out of me back when every other word you typed was a %@ word but I'm glad you cleaned up your act. Good job man! happy65.gif

No one needs any of your sarcasm. So he swears and likes the Yankees. That can be forgiven, but at least he doesn't troll the boards acting like the big :censored: and quick to put others opinions down. You seem to think you've developed some cache, but in reality that's not the case. I'm not saying you need to be suspended or banned, it's nothing worth banning you over, but you make apologies and we see no change. I hope you don't treat the people you interact with daily this way.

No one needs any of your sarcasm. So he swears and likes the Yankees. That can be forgiven, but at least he doesn't troll the boards acting like the big :censored: and quick to put others opinions down. You seem to think you've developed some cache, but in reality that's not the case. I'm not saying you need to be suspended or banned, it's nothing worth banning you over, but you make apologies and we see no change. I hope you don't treat the people you interact with daily this way.

When do I put others opinions down? I do that no more than everybody else does it to me. And it wasn't sarcasm so go blow smoke up somebody else's butt! I just made a comment to Quincy that I'm glad he no longer swears like he used to.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived