GD BOOTCAMP-Event 3- The Web Advertisment

pcgd

Maggots! Client is here again to speak to you! Listen up!

Hey guys.. Pat here again...sorry, my brother is a graphic designer, and he finally got in touch with me, and sent the right stuff.

Here is my logo:

cummings_nissan_A.gif

I think my version was close enough, but whatever.

Oh,a nd that Nissan logo I like? Here is a better version.

We are still on path to get this done Sunday mid-day, right? Good.

Thanks, guys. Be sure to come in when you need a car or truck! I'll give you a free mug!

That's all we've got from the client, privates. Get to work!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It has come to my attention that some of you panty-waists cant get Cummings' logo to work. Well, la-de-freakin-dah!

Here is a version with a white BG, because I love you. Don't expect this type of attention next time!

cummings_nissan_Aw.gif

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Less than 24 hours!

Get your entries created and submitted! Somehting tells me this client won't tollerate late.

ΓΔΒ!

That's it.

The client asked me to email him all the submitted logos tonight, so i'm doing that now. If we dont have it, it aint getting sent to him.

I expect to hear from him sometime tomorrow.

You can expect the next event to be posted tomorrow as well.

ΓΔΒ!

That's it.

The client asked me to email him all the submitted logos tonight, so i'm doing that now. If we dont have it, it aint getting sent to him.

I expect to hear from him sometime tomorrow.

You can expect the next event to be posted tomorrow as well.

gees.... clients these days take while

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived